Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information - Gibson Guitar Board

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information

#21 User is offline   AktionMusic 

• Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:10 PM

View PostAktionMusic, on 30 November 2015 - 12:07 PM, said:

Whe I try to register Deckadance on here I get the message "We're sorry. It looks like this serial number is registered to another customer. If you believe you've received this message in error, please visit the Gibson / Stanton forum for official support." when I type in the serial number from my Image-Line account for Deckadance.

Never mind I figured it out

#22 User is offline   BelgiumCrazy 

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:26 AM

"Behringer hardware customers with Deckadance v2.43 LE Edition Voucher:
1. Follow the URL and instructions on your voucher.
2. On your Image Line account page under "My Licenses" you should see a download link for v2.43."

I have done that, but cannot get the reg file;
Image Line support gives me the reply:
'Deckadance isn't our software anymore, it was sold to an other company.
The program, the development and development team moved and will in the future be supported by Gibson.'

I have made cakewalk account, but it's sends me back to Image Line website to get the reg file.

Please advise how i can get my DD with the beringer code?

Kind greetings,

#23 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:35 AM

View PostBelgiumCrazy, on 01 December 2015 - 09:26 AM, said:

...please advise how i can get my DD with the beringer code?

I'm not sure if "Colonlm" user got the register file from Image-Line using their ticketing support. We are working to find an easy solution to this problem.

#24 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:31 PM

I have left variousmessages to cakewalk without success. I have not been able to at least play with the thing and it sucks. They dont have a telephone number or an e-mail to send direct questios to.

Im verry disapointed with the support And I beleive Gibson should do something about it and not just blame someone else.

#25 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:22 PM

We have uploaded a new version of DD (v2.51) that fix the problem registering DD LE edition (...specially for Behringer users). Go to Preferences->Registration and for registration step #1 export the activation request file using the button "For LE Edition". Follow the others steps as usual.

Links to installers:
Windows: http://stantondj.com...kadance_251.exe
OSX: http://stantondj.com...kadance_251.pkg

#26 User is offline   Colonlm 

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:22 PM

lets try that

#27 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:38 PM

View PostColonlm, on 08 December 2015 - 03:22 PM, said:

lets try that

Is it working now?

#28 User is offline   sirensandsatyrs 

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:49 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 09 December 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

Is it working now?

nope, i downloaded that and bought the version on cakewalk this is what shows up when i try to enter the request for standard edition :

"An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."

not sure what to do, i've uninstalled so many times and followed the cakewalk instructions but i am still getting met with that same error message.

#29 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:11 AM

View Postsirensandsatyrs, on 15 December 2015 - 08:49 PM, said:

nope...

Did you buy the Standard or the DVS edition? If I remember it correctly you had the Behringer voucher and if you have used it to bought DD then you have now the DVS edition.

#30 User is offline   sirensandsatyrs 

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:58 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 16 December 2015 - 10:11 AM, said:

Did you buy the Standard or the DVS edition? If I remember it correctly you had the Behringer voucher and if you have used it to bought DD then you have now the DVS edition.

oh fantastic, i didn't realize that when i clicked 'standard' on cakewalk it was going to give me the dvs version! haha i was requesting 'standard' the whole time. thanks, i'm having a lot of fun with the software, it's got all the essential functions. Does the DVS version come as a VST for Ableton? i'd like to use them simultaneously if possible.

#31 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:44 AM

View Postsirensandsatyrs, on 16 December 2015 - 09:58 PM, said:

Does the DVS version come as a VST for Ableton? i'd like to use them simultaneously if possible.

Yes, it does. If you are using Windows do the following: in the Ableton Live preferences, go to the "File Folder" tab. Ensure "Use VST Plug-In Custom Folder" is ON, and click "Browse" to choose the folder where DD is installed. After that, click "Rescan" to make sure Ableton Live has refreshed the list of installed plugins. You should see now the DD VST plugin in Live's VST plugin devices list. If you are using Mac then it should appear automatically without doing the earlier configuration step.

#32 User is offline   sirensandsatyrs 

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:42 AM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 17 December 2015 - 03:44 AM, said:

Yes, it does. If you are using Windows do the following: in the Ableton Live preferences, go to the "File Folder" tab. Ensure "Use VST Plug-In Custom Folder" is ON, and click "Browse" to choose the folder where DD is installed. After that, click "Rescan" to make sure Ableton Live has refreshed the list of installed plugins. You should see now the DD VST plugin in Live's VST plugin devices list. If you are using Mac then it should appear automatically without doing the earlier configuration step.

awesome got it!!

#33 User is offline   eight tigers 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:14 AM

I bought Deckadance before registering a Cakewalk account, since I assumed I could just register later. What do I do now, other than trying to cancel the payment and start again?

#34 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

View Posteight tigers, on 22 December 2015 - 11:14 AM, said:

I bought Deckadance before registering a Cakewalk account, since I assumed I could just register later. What do I do now, other than trying to cancel the payment and start again?

Sorry, I don't understand the problem correctly. Did you buy DD in a different store than Cakewalk's one?

#35 User is offline   eight tigers 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:28 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 22 December 2015 - 01:09 PM, said:

Sorry, I don't understand the problem correctly. Did you buy DD in a different store than Cakewalk's one?

I bought it through Cakewalk, before registering an account, then registered an account, and now Decka won't activate.

#36 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:41 PM

View Posteight tigers, on 22 December 2015 - 01:28 PM, said:

I bought it through Cakewalk, before registering an account, then registered an account, and now Decka won't activate.

What email did you use to buy it the first time?

#37 User is offline   eight tigers 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:22 PM

The same email I used to register the account. So it should be showing up, but there's just something wrong with the activation?

This is what I'm getting:

An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support.

#38 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

What edition did you buy (Standard or DVS)? If you bought the Standard edition then make sure that you generate the activation request file (preferences->registration) using the "For Standard Edition" button. If you bought the DVS edition then generate the activation request file using the "For DVS Edition". Let me know if you continue having problems.

#39 User is offline   eight tigers 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:54 PM

I bought Standard, and made a Standard activation file. Need any order info?

#40 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:03 PM

View Posteight tigers, on 22 December 2015 - 02:54 PM, said:

I bought Standard, and made a Standard activation file. Need any order info?

Yes, I will need your email (send me a private message) and probably the activation request file. With this info I will be able to contact with the store staff to fix it. Apologies for the problem.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users