Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information - Gibson Guitar Board

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information

#41 User is offline   eight tigers 

• Group: Members

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

Sent, thanks.

#42 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:48 PM

View Posteight tigers, on 22 December 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

Sent, thanks.

Try to generate the authorization response file again, it should be generated correctly now.

#43 Guest_DJMusicStudio_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:59 PM

Is there an option to upgrade your Deckadance 2 Standard Edition to the DVS Edition? I can't seem to find one anywhere on the store.

#44 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:27 AM

View PostDJMusicStudio, on 29 February 2016 - 04:59 PM, said:

Is there an option to upgrade your Deckadance 2 Standard Edition to the DVS Edition? I can't seem to find one anywhere on the store.

Not yet. I have asked to add it to the store, so that, I'll let you know when I have more info about it.

#45 Guest_Jordan_*

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:25 PM

Greetings all,

I had successfully downloaded and ran The latest Deckadance LE using the Behringer voucher until recently the program would not open. "Deckadance has stopped working". Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling and as soon as I open the newly installed demo, the same message appears... This is very frustrating as I've tried this several times and still to no avail. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how do I fix this so I can get back to my fire beats.

-J

#46 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

View PostJordan, on 21 March 2016 - 03:25 PM, said:

I had successfully downloaded and ran The latest Deckadance LE using the Behringer voucher until recently the program would not open. "Deckadance has stopped working". Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling and as soon as I open the newly installed demo, the same message appears... This is very frustrating as I've tried this several times and still to no avail. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how do I fix this so I can get back to my fire beats.

Are you using Windows or Mac? If you are using Windows try to delete the file "Deckadance20.settings" before running DD, it's placed in the folder: "C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Stanton\Deckadance\"

#47 Guest_Rüdiger Pohl_*

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:35 PM

I try to register my license that comes on a voucher with my ICON iDJ controller. In the meantime I found the link to the new 2.51 version and generated the crq file with that. But also got the message "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."
Unfortunately I also did not discover the iDJ controller in the MIDI setup (in 2.4x it was there, but I was not able to regiszer that version)
What to do now?

#48 Guest_Sam_*

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

Hi!
When will keyboard shortcuts be updated to fit the v2 features? Why not offer to map kb shortcuts like midi?
Also what about the midi-thu function? DD by image-line supported VSTi while this one doesn't.
I'm still using v1.9: this half-assed upgrade ruins the unique laptop-dj experience DD used to offer.
Sam

#49 Guest_Dennis_*

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:31 PM

Im trying to install Deckadance 2 Standard and I cant get past step 2. What App do I open the response with?

#50 Guest_Dennis_*

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:18 PM

DD2 is not picking up all my music files? How Can I fix this?

#51 Guest_badreenath naga_*

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

View PostGibson Dev, on 30 April 2015 - 04:44 PM, said:

Product Information

Information and features:
Please visit the Deckadance Website and click the "INFO" or "FEATURES" tab.

System Requirements:

PC (Windows)
Processor: 1.0 GHz, 32-bit (x86) processor or higher
Memory: 2GB RAM or more
Hard Disk Space: 200MB free space
Drivers: DirectSound, WASAPI or ASIO

Mac (OSX)
Processor: Intel Core Duo family or higher
Memory: 2GB RAM or more
Hard Disk Space: 200MB free space
Drivers: Core Audio

Demo Download and Installation:
Please visit the Deckadance website
and click the "DEMO" tab for download links.
Step-by-step instructions are also attached to the bottom of this post (PDF files)

Purchasing, Registering and Activating a license:
Please visit the Deckadance website
and click the "BUY" tab for store links.
Step-by-step instructions are also attached to the bottom of this post (PDF files)

Support

Online Manual
Click here for the Deckadance online manual

Updates:
Customers of Deckadance 2.xx are eligible for free updates.
Please visit the Deckadance website and click the "UPDATE" tab for links and instructions.

Upgrades:
For Deckadance users who own discontinued versions or may have received the software for free upgrades are no longer available. It is suggested that the user purchase a new license. This will ensure the latest compatibility, provides the newest benefits of Deckadance and will allow you to be eligible for free future 2.xx updates. Please visit the Deckadance website and click on the "Buy" tab to purchase your copy!

Behringer customers with a Deckadance LE Edition Voucher:
Please click here for detailed instructions.

Migrating a Deckadance serial-number
For Deckadance customer who have an existing Image Line account, you can migrate your serial-number over to Gibson via the following URL (Deckadance serial number is required):
Click here for serial number registration and migration

Support Forum & Controller Scripts
For any issues or questions related to Deckadance, please register and post at:
Click here for support forum and controller scripts

All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

#52 User is offline   ignatz 

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:36 PM

I've installed the software and am having a problem..
I can't get two different outputs of audio set up.
I've set up the monitor to work properly for "out 1" and "out 2", but can't get the master to show up "out 3" and "out 4".
What do i need to do to get two different audio signals coming out of the computer?

I would ideally like the Master to go through USB (i have a DAC) and the Monitor to go through the headphone jack.

#53 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:44 AM

View Postignatz, on 05 July 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

I've installed the software and am having a problem..
I can't get two different outputs of audio set up.
I've set up the monitor to work properly for "out 1" and "out 2", but can't get the master to show up "out 3" and "out 4".
What do i need to do to get two different audio signals coming out of the computer?

I would ideally like the Master to go through USB (i have a DAC) and the Monitor to go through the headphone jack.

If you are trying to use two different sound cards and each one has only a stereo output then you have to use ASIO4ALL drivers for Windows (instructions here) or Aggregator in Macs (instructions here). The main idea is that you create a "virtual" soundcard (...created via ASIO4ALL or Aggregator) with multiple output ports that you can use later inside DD to route master and headphones correctly.

#54 User is offline   ignatz 

Posted 06 July 2016 - 09:33 AM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 06 July 2016 - 02:44 AM, said:

If you are trying to use two different sound cards and each one has only a stereo output then you have to use ASIO4ALL drivers for Windows (instructions here) or Aggregator in Macs (instructions here). The main idea is that you create a "virtual" soundcard (...created via ASIO4ALL or Aggregator) with multiple output ports that you can use later inside DD to route master and headphones correctly.

I tried setting this up using this: http://www.stantondj...ettings_osx.htm

But it doesn't work as it won't allow me to choose more than 2 channels, which is the current set up.
I can't add a 3rd and 4th channel. What do i need to do for the Audio MIDI Setup app to allow me to add the second set of channels?

#55 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 06 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

View Postignatz, on 06 July 2016 - 09:33 AM, said:

I tried setting this up using this: http://www.stantondj...ettings_osx.htm

But it doesn't work as it won't allow me to choose more than 2 channels, which is the current set up.
I can't add a 3rd and 4th channel. What do i need to do for the Audio MIDI Setup app to allow me to add the second set of channels?

Could you post a screenshot of your Aggregator window?

#56 User is offline   ignatz 

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:14 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 06 July 2016 - 03:44 PM, said:

Could you post a screenshot of your Aggregator window?

Posted Image

#57 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 06 July 2016 - 05:13 PM

I only can see one stereo output device in your Mac (the built-in one). Do you have the USB DAC connected? I guess that it needs to be connected before starting Aggregator... and then it should appear there (...making it possible to build a virtual soundcard with 2 different stereo outputs, one for the headphones and the other for the main speakers).

#58 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:20 AM

Hey, I emailed support and they relayed me to this forum.
Why is it so complicated. I bought my Deckadance DVS version few years ago with image line. Image line now sold it to you guys. Now, after upgrade, I am trying to register it to the new company, It won't allow. It only shows that it is registered to my name with version 2.61. There is no 20 digit numbers. How Can I register it to cakewalk? Where is the 20 digits ?

Also, I was using numark N4 controller with it, now I can't use it with How can I get the mapping scripts ? #badinvestment

#59 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:07 AM

View PostGuest, on 11 July 2016 - 02:20 AM, said:

Hey, I emailed support and they relayed me to this forum.
Why is it so complicated. I bought my Deckadance DVS version few years ago with image line. Image line now sold it to you guys. Now, after upgrade, I am trying to register it to the new company, It won't allow. It only shows that it is registered to my name with version 2.61. There is no 20 digit numbers. How Can I register it to cakewalk? Where is the 20 digits ?

It's more simple than it looks:

1) Create a Cakewalk account. Use the same e-mail address as in your Image-Line 'my account', and your products should be moved automatically.

2) If no products show up, or if your Cakewalk account is under a different e-mail address, go to DD registration. Enter your Deckadance serial number and follow the instructions on the activation page. If you cannot find the serial number then go to your Image Line account -> My licenses and under the DD tab you will find a box with your 20 digit serial number.

Also, I was using numark N4 controller with it, now I can't use it with How can I get the mapping scripts ?

Go to Preferences->Midi control->Control Surface and you will find the N4 under the Numark name.
Attachment Numark N4 script.png

#badinvestment

Come on, man. You continue getting updates for free and support even after changing the ownership to another company... I don't understand it.

Attached File(s)

#60 Guest_Quintin_*

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:41 PM

My only... and I mean my "only" problem with DD 2 is that I can't send midi clock. In Traktor this is possible but I really, really don't want to leave DD as I like it (a lot).

I'm looking simply to sync my TR8 & TB3 to DD with DD as the master tempo so as to play patterns out over my mix. Using DD as a VST in a DAW is not a solution for what I want to do...

Currently I'm running Deckadance in it's LE Behringer because I'm using thier cmd mm1 & pl1 controllers AND I LOVE IT...

I have Installed Traktor (demo) to test the midi clock out feature which works!

Soon I must make my choice and buy a full verdion of Deckadance OR Traktor...

Please advise as to if Deckadance intends to add midi clock out OR not...

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users