Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information - Gibson Guitar Board

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance2 - Demo, Purchase, Help and Support Information

#61 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:39 AM

View PostQuintin, on 30 July 2016 - 02:41 PM, said:

Please advise as to if Deckadance intends to add midi clock out OR not...

It's in the TODO list but I cannot give any release date for it or guarantee that it's going to be implemented soon.

#62 Guest_Lamon patterson_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:54 PM

Please add Native Instruments TRAKTOR S4 MKII to the list of midi contolers for Deckadance vst

#63 Guest_remodalm_*

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:02 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 12 August 2015 - 03:17 AM, said:

Current version of DD2 should work fine in Windows 10. Do you have any problem using DD2 in Win10?

#64 Guest_Dennychamac_*

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:11 PM

I'm at a loss as to how to get through the registration. I have a serial number for the Standard edition in my Cakewalk account. I download the demo (which seems to be DVS by default?) and go through the appropriate steps to activate a Standard edition, receive a .crq file, upload and receive the response:

"An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."

Does this have something to do with attempting to activate a Standard edition from within a DVS demo or do I need to have something else cleared up in my account?
Thanks for your time.

#65 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:35 AM

View PostDennychamac, on 18 September 2016 - 01:11 PM, said:

Does this have something to do with attempting to activate a Standard edition from within a DVS demo or do I need to have something else cleared up in my account?

No, it doesn't. It's correct to activate the Standard edition from the demo (DVS). Are you using this link to receive the CRQ file http://www.stantondj...activation.html ?
We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk...line-Activation) it generates an error, so that, make sure that you are not logged in your Cakewalk account.
Also make make sure that you generate the activation request file (preferences->registration) using the "For Standard Edition" button.

#66 Guest_dennychamac_*

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 19 September 2016 - 12:35 AM, said:

No, it doesn't. It's correct to activate the Standard edition from the demo (DVS). Are you using this link to receive the CRQ file http://www.stantondj...activation.html ?
We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk...line-Activation) it generates an error, so that, make sure that you are not logged in your Cakewalk account.
Also make make sure that you generate the activation request file (preferences->registration) using the "For Standard Edition" button.

Yes I've been attempting this in the manner you explain above. Many times. In fact I've also tried any variation I could consider, but nothing is working for me.
I think I need some more in depth help.

#67 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:29 AM

I will need the CRQ file that you have generated (zipped) and also your Cakewalk account email.

#68 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:34 AM

I thought of one more thing I hadn't tried that helped me recently in an equally pesky synth activation. Chrome is my default browser and while I tried to make a similar cookie adjustment as recommended in the instructions for Explorer, I've had no luck activating Deckadance. So I tried Explorer and the .dat file finally downloaded properly.
Thanks for your willingness to help but this is the best outcome.

#69 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:56 PM

Thanks for the report, I will add your solution to my advice list when people have problems unlocking DD.

#70 Guest_Luis Teixeira_*

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:58 PM

So users with serials before DD2 have to buy the DD2 license anyways?

i got a serial last year for DD but for some reason i can't activate! they tell me to contact technical support but technical support sends me here.. logic...

#71 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:50 AM

It depends... for example if you have a Behringer or ESI voucher code then you can use it. If you have a different voucher code then you could use the old DD's installation CD to use the voucher in one of the installation steps (...and after that install a newest version of DD). The problem from what I remember is that some old DD bundles didn't include an installation CD and if these products weren't registered at Image-Line website then we cannot do anything to activate them right now.

#72 User is offline   oyvindtj 

• Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:31 AM

Invalid Serial. Serial is removed her.
Tried Image Line and Cakewalk, both places I am told the serial is invalid.
Can you help?

Emne: JRRshop Store: Your Serial Number: http://serialregistr....image-line.com (s)

Hello Oyvind Tjeldnes,
Regarding Order #100068072 :
Image Line Deckadance 2
Serial Number: http://serialregistr....image-line.com :
Please visit the software company's website to register and download your new software.
Enjoy!
Best regards,

JRRshop

#73 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

Hi Oyvind,

JRRshop store shouldn't be selling Deckadance 2 licenses. The serial generated from this store is not going to work to activate DD. I would suggest to ask for a refund in this store. At this moment the only place to buy DD is the Cakewalk store.

#74 User is offline   oyvindtj 

• Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:47 AM

Thanks, I will tell JRR and ask for refund.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users