Gibson Brands Forums

A little tune

agradeleous

hey hope alls well . I thought I posted a topic about having an issue writing a song and then have a part in the song that is in this case a little uppity change that I got stuck on when I tried to go back to the starting rhythm plus it kept tying my fingers in a knot lol

Anyway though I played this on my Blueridge Br180a

I thought we could use some music

Now it's still rough and I need to keep working it out to get it smoother but have a listen . This the best one day take I got . 😃🎸

hey hope alls well . I thought I posted a topic about having an issue writing a song and then have a part in the song that is in this case a little uppity change that I got stuck on when I tried to go back to the starting rhythm plus it kept tying my fingers in a knot lol

Anyway though I played this on my Blueridge Br180a

I thought we could use some music

Now it's still rough and I need to keep working it out to get it smoother but have a listen . This the best one day take I got .

that's lovely - does give the feeling of a nice walk in nature's beauty in the sunshine. The runs sound a bit Celtic too and that's never a bad thing for me [thumbup]. I'm imagining a babbling brook during the middle change [biggrin]

LPS1976 yeah that was a hard part still a little rough but for a while when I played through the song and reached that part I could not get back to the original flow it stayed in that uppity part lol kind of stunk for while till I could past it lol

Thanks dodger glad you envisioned the music that's the best reward for me .

Thanks ;)

Archived