Gibson Brands Forums

EARTHLESS

Dub-T-123

Any Earthless fans on here? I just saw these guys last night and it was incredible. The level of energy and stamina is unlike any band I've ever seen. Honestly kinda felt like what it may have felt like to see Jimi Hendrix in his prime for me

As a musician, I am humbled, amazed, and inspired by these guys

If you haven't heard them check this out

The recordings can only capture so much of the energy these guys put out though.. Seeing them live is mind blowing

Thanks for listening guys. Real glad that you enjoyed it. I hope somebody uploads some footage from the show I was at. It was completely face melting

EVOL - this guy was killing me with his Strat. It sounded awesome. None of that SRV wannabe stuff

Surfpup - I practically posted this specifically for you and Riffster. You gotta see these guys live if they come to your area

EVOL - this guy was killing me with his Strat. It sounded awesome. None of that SRV wannabe stuff

I've seen more than a few bands in this style using Strats for un-Strat-like sounds. I think that cat in Dungen plays one.

Was watching this pretty sweet live show of these guys today... He definitely gives that Strat a nice workout. [thumbup]

That was a cool video [thumbup]

Somebody uploaded a video from the show I was at! The quality isn't nearly as good as the video you linked though

That was a super cool show. Lots of awesome bands, my other favorite was definitely Dead Meadow. Dunno if you already know those guys but they're also awesome

Archived