Gibson Brands Forums

Those little books, cards and manuals that come with a Gibson

gabrielfuh

Hi guys, I'm gonna say sorry in advance if this topic was already made (i couldn't find) or if it is in the wrong section, but it is my first time on this forum.

In 2014 I've bought a Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro 120th anniversary edt, my first Gibson and it sounds amazing. However, I don't know how, I've lost the owner's manual and all those little books and cards that come with our guitars, including the warranty one.

Is there anyway I can get another sample of these?

Sorry for my bad english also, I'm not a native english speaker

Thanks for every answer

Hi

I am certain the answer is a definite "NO" - Gibson will not send out duplicates. Though you could try.......

Thanks, I sent an email, waiting for response, now in a pessimist point of view haha. However, I registered the guitar warranty on the website, I guess if any sort of malfunction happens, I'll have no trouble using the warranty.

Warranty issues can be dealt-with by the dealer and Gibson, surely? They would have details on the particular instrument and be able to sort it out without the papers...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Warranty issues can be dealt-with by the dealer and Gibson, surely? They would have details on the particular instrument and be able to sort it out without the papers...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

The sales slip is all you need for Warranty claims. SAVE that..

Archived