Gibson Brands Forums

Lifetime Supply Of.......

Murph

I've determined the 2 oz bottle of Gibson Premium Fretboard Conditioner I bought many years ago is going to last me for the rest of my life.

Even if I live to be 150.

Unless I go senile and accidently drink it.

I guess, if I was senile, I could drink it on purpose.......

I've determined the 2 oz bottle of Gibson Premium Fretboard Conditioner I bought many years ago is going to last me for the rest of my life.

Even if I live to be 150.

Unless I go senile and accidently drink it.

I guess, if I was senile, I could drink it on purpose.......

Maybe put an ad in the paper and condition all the local's fretboards!

[unsure]

BluesKing777.

this brings back a memory...

one day, our bass player had taken a quick run to the store to get some smokes during a rehearsal. He had a bottle of Gatorade on the front seat of his pickup.

he also had a bottle of break fluid, on the front seat of his pickup.... I wont state the obvious turn of events from here, but when he didn't return from the store for like an hour + (which was not even a 1/2 mile away) we started to get worried "Where the heck did he go for smokes? Georgia?"

Apparently after realizing he just swallowed a mouth full of brake fluid, he drove to the nearest urgent care facility to find out how badly he just poisoned himself. turns out he was fine, they just told him to get to the ER, and very quickly of he started to upchuck the contents of his stomach. of course, from that point on, he was dubbed the Earl of Kendell.

[laugh]

this brings back a memory...

one day, our bass player had taken a quick run to the store to get some smokes during a rehearsal. He had a bottle of Gatorade on the front seat of his pickup.

he also had a bottle of break fluid, on the front seat of his pickup.... I wont state the obvious turn of events from here, but when he didn't return from the store for like an hour + (which was not even a 1/2 mile away) we started to get worried "Where the heck did he go for smokes? Georgia?"

Apparently after realizing he just swallowed a mouth full of brake fluid, he drove to the nearest urgent care facility to find out how badly he just poisoned himself. turns out he was fine, they just told him to get to the ER, and very quickly of he started to upchuck the contents of his stomach. of course, from that point on, he was dubbed the Earl of Kendell.

[laugh]

Bet he could stop on a dime.

Archived