Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for a Left Handed Semi-Hollow Model

jeffo

Can anyone please tell me if this guitar is even made?

My daughter is studying for her grade 3 and I promised her a decent guitar. She has seen and loves the Gibson Semi-Hollow bodied guitars, I believe the model is an ES-Les Paul.

She is left handed.

Is the ES-Les Paul (assuming that is the model) even made in a left handed version?

Thanks

(we are in the UK)

Can anyone please tell me if this guitar is even made?

My daughter is studying for her grade 3 and I promised her a decent guitar. She has seen and loves the Gibson Semi-Hollow bodied guitars, I believe the model is an ES-Les Paul.

She is left handed.

Is the ES-Les Paul (assuming that is the model) even made in a left handed version?

Thanks

(we are in the UK)

Us lefties are dealt a bad deal, wherever you are. i've been playing over 30 years and yes it is better than it used to be, but it will never be as good as being right handed, for choice and availability. But lefty she is and yes of course you can get lefties over here. The links supplied are all good, guitar guitar are a good chain, but i would recommend you take her along to your nearest branch to test out a few. if this isn't a surprise that is.

But if you prefer to buy blind, Thomann in Germany are very good. There's a 30 day return guarantee with them, so if you buy one and she doesn't like it, for whatever reason, you can return it and get your money back.

My opinion is that the natural ES-335 at Guitar Guitar looks lovely, but up to you of course. Good luck with it!

Archived