Gibson Brands Forums

Prayers For Milod....

Murph

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already posted in the Epiphone Lounge thread about this but I'll post again here to let him know he is missed & that he is cared for immensely. Rest up brother & please hurry back when you can. I realize this place is nowhere near as important as regaining your health - but know that you are missed my friend. You are one of the central characters that make this place so enjoyable & interesting. Prayers your way. [sad]

I already posted in the Epiphone Lounge thread about this but I'll post again here to let him know he is missed & that he is cared for immensely. Rest up brother & please hurry back when you can. I realize this place is nowhere near as important as regaining your health - but know that you are missed my friend. You are one of the central characters that make this place so enjoyable & interesting. Prayers your way. [sad]

Did same as the Rev. [thumbup] stay strong Milod

4H

Best wishes Milod,

Unfourtunatley, I know what you are going through and whats ahead for you.

I had a stroke in 2011 and I was completley paralized on my left side.

Unable to speak, walk or use my left hand.

What ever you do, keep on with any phyical therapy your doctors order for you.

Some thing a lot of people dont understand is when some one has a stroke,your family and friends can see the physical problems they create, but what they dont see are the problems only the stroke victims are aware of.

I still have a difficult time drinking any liquids, sneezing,swallowing foods.

Its things other people can't see or know about that can get you down.

I am not sure about your state, but here in Cal. the hospitals have to inform the D.M.V. and you drivers licsense is automatically suspended, before you leave the hospital.

Then you have to take the driving test again before they will reinstate it.

Good luck on your speedy recovery,and when you are able, we would love to hear from you again.

BRC

Archived