Gibson Brands Forums

Prayers For Milod....

Murph

1435201693[/url]' post='1669930']

Thankyou Bill, that's insightful - encouraging to hear that there are improvements that can be genuinely achieved with therapy. My Grandmother had a stroke probably when she was about 70 and spent the rest of her days - 12 years or so I think - in a wheelchair, never to speak again or be able to do anything much - very sad for a war widow who struggled so hard in poverty even when in good health. That was my only real close frame of reference and it was back when I was just a kid at that. Obviously there's a wide spectrum of degree of impairment and impact. Thanks again, may your recovery continue at pace.

Yes, it is a blessing to recover some or even all from such a tragedy. I lost my dad to a stroke many years back. He was brain dead and they kept him alive on life support till my sister could come in from Chigago. Prayers and Best hopes for a full recovery Milod.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Milod, hope this inspires you and motivates you today....

Funny you should post that particular snap, Cali.

May I hop on to this post and post something which I hope gives Milo a little bit more inspiration?

If it hadn't have been for your relentless teasing with that beautiful pairing, Cali;

If it hadn't have been for the Good Rev.David's eulogies concerning a recent acquisition;

And if it hadn't have been for Milo's own assurance that an ES-175 sized baby was the perfect beast then I would never have found my new #1 Go-To favourite;

Lo-res%20Angel_zpsu93ndrm1.jpg

To all three of you I offer my most sincere thanks.

Without your perpetual encouragement - whether you realised you were doing it or not - I would never have bought such an instrument.

From Milo? I require him to now go out and buy a Les Paul............

Pip.

Digger said he recently sent Milod an Email and would let people know how he is if, and when he gets a response. It may be that it is difficult for him to put things in words like he was used to and may need more time. Before the stroke, I Emailed him and Milod responded that he was extremely busy with a lot of things and hadn't much time for the board. Still praying for your recovery Milod, and God bless.msp_thumbup.gif

Archived