Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Erwin

Got a trade for my old jalopy a nice 2 color burst Classic with Seymour D pups. Straight from Guitar Center somewhere out there. Dude wants my car and asked me what I want for it. I said I want a Gibson LP Classic and before the night ended, he had already placed a next day delivery and ordered online (and he added some cash as well). Guitar sounds so freaking great.post-3464-073424800 1435205088_thumb.jpg

post-3464-057779500 1435205068_thumb.jpg

NICE Trade if the car wasn't worth too awful much..

That's what I should have done with the Toyota Camry I had..

I gave it to my oldest son, He never drove it & sold/traded it for drugs to some girl & it's Gone..

Made me wanna puke, & Now still asks for rides..

A Good Les Paul is like having a Gold Bar as far as it's worth goes, Always seems to get more expensive..

Great Looking Classic

NICE Trade if the car wasn't worth too awful much..

That's what I should have done with the Toyota Camry I had..

I gave it to my oldest son, He never drove it & sold/traded it for drugs to some girl & it's Gone..

Made me wanna puke, & Now still asks for rides..

A Good Les Paul is like having a Gold Bar as far as it's worth goes, Always seems to get more expensive..

Great Looking Classic

Dang..sorry to hear that. My car has just been sitting in a garage collecting all sorts of elements for 3 years and I totally just got tired looking at it [thumbdn] I couldn't be any happier with the trade.

Archived