Gibson Brands Forums

(3 Ferguson-Walke Bozeman Excellente reissue

mooseguy

Hey Mooseguy, how ya doing (other than still looking for somebody to buy that guitar)? I might be all over it but have committed to an old Gibson that is in the process of being fixed up at my repair guy's shop.

HI ZOMBY: ALWAYS NICE HEARING FROM YOU AND KNOWING YOUR TASTE IN QUITARS REMAINS FAULTLESS.

I HAVE FOUND A NEW CAREER WRITING SONGS WITH A SINGER-PLAYING- PRODUCER FRIEND OF MINE.. SO FAR NASHVILLE HASN'T CALLED US

NEITHER HAVE WE THEY. ITS FUN AND TAKES YOU MIND OFF YOUR TROUBLES LIKE GETTING A DEAR JOHN TEXT (IMAGINE-NOT EVEN A LETTER) IF YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW WHAT A DEAR JOHN LETTER IS PLEASE ASK YOUR DAD. I USED TO MAKE A LIVING WRITING THEM FOR THEIR SPONSORS TO YELLOW FEVER VICTIMS IN PANAMA. IN THE MEAN TIME, GET ON UTUBE AND SEARCH FOR HIT OR MISS LOVE AND SOME OTHERS THAT MAY ALSO COME UP. YOU WILL SHORTLY BE EXPOSED ON GIDSON FORUM TO OUR LATEST SMASH ATTEMPT--SECRET AREA 51-LISTEN TO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK

REGARDS,

MOOSE

My taste in guitars has never been guided by anything that makes sense.

Sounds like your life is taking a lot of twists and turns but you have retained your curiosity about what lies around the corner and optimism. I do hope the new direction works out.

Sounds like your life is taking a lot of twists and turns but you have retained your curiosity about what lies around the corner and optimism. I do hope the new direction works out.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE GOOD WISHES. I SURE NEED IT AS

I AM OLDER THAN MOST TREES IN THE FOREST

REGARDS,

MOOSE

Zomby…you have some GREAT guitars……you are far from the madding crowd…..but I, for one, really like your herd!

Archived