Gibson Brands Forums

SEcret Area 51 update OR HOW I FOUND TO POST THE VIDEO

mooseguy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you tell us what the video is called, we can all look it up!

I hope it isn't urgent, because they could have got out three times by now?

BluesKing777. [mellow]

CURRENT TITLE: ABSOLUTELY AND FOREVER SECRET AREA 51

ORIGINAL TITLE: SECRET AREA 51

TRY THIS: SECRET AREA 5111 MUSIC TO REMEMBER

WHEN THE SECOND LINE COMES UP UNDER THAT THAT SAYS "DO YOU MEAN SECRET AREA 5111 MUSIC TO REMEMBER" LEFT CLICK ON THAT

THE VIDEO TITLE SHOULD COME UP WITH A PHOTO OF A CHARMING CHILD ON IT -LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS

BLUES BROTHER: YOUR KIND OFFER OF HELP TO BRING THIS IMPORTANT VIDEO TO THE MASSES WILL NOT BE OVERLOOKED WHEN THE ROLE IS CALLED WAY UP YONDER. AS FOR THE UNFORTUNATES THAT YOU REFER TO WHO HAVE ALREADY ESCAPED THE ASYLUM, THEY ARE THE MOST NEEDY FOR THE INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE THIS GALVANIZING VIDEO IMPARTS. MOOSE

People who believe in aliens and conspiracy theorist are funny. Show me an alien and I will believe. Until then give it a rest.

IF AND WHEN YOU SEE THIS VIDEO YOU WON'T SLEEP NIGHTS

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,

MOOSE

you may not be able to post a video, but there's nothing stopping you from posting a url. if you can't be internet savvy, how do expect anyone to trust your opinion on things like area 51, aliens, or conspiracies? not to mention that any 6 yr old knows better than to type in caps

Hello!

My neighbour got hooked on David Icke's shape-shifter reptilian thing. He ended up in...well in a place He need to be.

He was talking about it every time I ran into Him.

I looked up what Icke's thing is about. According to Him, invisible reptilian aliens control dummy human bodies (yes, our politicians), thus controlling the world for couple of thousand years now. They are ten thousand years ahead of us... Very detailed theory. However, what struck me is, that: if these lizards are so advanced why do they need to set up such a long-term plot? Why don't they just wipe us out, and take what they want? :D

Then the flat earth thing...and other aliens, and so on.

Media does everything for You. Whatever You need to be entertained.

Cheers... Bence

Hello!

My neighbour got hooked on David Icke's shape-shifter reptilian thing. He ended up in...well in a place He need to be.

That made me laugh Bence...probably shouldn't but it did!

Icke actually says some interesting things mixed in with the craziness. However, it becomes rather too tedious to listen.

Icke actually says some interesting things mixed in with the craziness...

Yes, that's the point. He got to be convincing, isn't He? All these theories have a spoonful of truth in them.

Cheers... Bence

The funny thing...

Recently, I have been watching stuff like that. I guess, we all love some sci-fi. I am always curious what people can come up with.

I have been exploring the "flat earth concept". It's again a sophisticated theory, very detailed. However, we all know, the various space programs have all the evidences against it. Then, these guys say: "There are no snaps of earth from the space. They are (NASA) always showing the very same picture to us - which is a mock up".

I have asked my Dad, what is His view on this. He took part in many Russian space programs back in the 80s. I remember we had all kinds of stuff at home at that time: images of planets, moons, comets, and other astronautical things. He said, He has at least a dozen of genuine photos of Earth. If it was flat, how come all those snaps show a different orientation of continents projected on a flat, dish-like surface? Do the continents change location?

Aliens. Browse Youtube. There are hundreds of "leaked", "KGB classified" documents on all these extra-terrestrial species. He had access to the real documents of the Soviet Space Agency, even I saw those. Nothing to worry about there.

Cheers... Bence

As kids in the 70's we became aware of the whole Area 51 thing. As young dating kids me and Mrs saw things on television and all that. As young marrieds we knew of Rachel NV and Little Ale Inn out there.

So in 2008 we headed out across the country again, this time spending a week in Vegas.

We left Vegas for Yosemite, and we were just ecstatic that going up past Rachel and Tonapah would be the route. Stopped at the Little Ale Inn, got some souvenirs. Headed out to Groom Lake, we had to do the Area 51 thing.

Coolest.Stop.Ever. Well, almost. Second after Spiral Jetty, but that's another day.

Drove up to Groom Lake road and did some video along NV375, but it wasn't enough. We headed out to Area 51 and sure enough, the Suburbans started coming down the hills in front of the big ones that ring the airfield. Got to the sign that says they'll shoot you if you go any farther. Got some video of that area, of the three or four blacked out full black black wheeled black Suburbans heading our way. Backed the truck up, they stopped. Moved towards the Deadly Force sign, they started forward again. It was a muthafukking blast.

Turned around and back out to the ET Highway, on to Medlins Ranch. Googlee The Black MailBox, it's out there on the highway, in front of the hills in front of the airstrip. The mailbox, it turns out, is like American Kook Central, they love this thing. That ranch is the only privately held place still out there, and I believe that family still owns it. Got some great video of the mailbox and the crazy stuff on it, "Scully, call Moulder" was the best sticker.

As completely uninvested non-UFO nuts, it was truly one of the coolest things we've ever done, and we are going to do it again, '16 or '17 maybe, we need to get back to Vegas for a bit again.

The best part was pulling into the town of Tonopah NV, home of The Clown Motel. Don't know if it is still there. Sat down for a frosty cold beer and some video review.

Nothing filmed in the direction of Groom Lake, Area 51, came out. UNABLE TO RECORD was all it said. All of the trucks, all of that great mailbox and the road heading to the hills, with more Suburbans up on top of them along with tonnes of annetennii and stuff. None of it. Turn east, away from 51, video was fine. Turn west, UNABLE TO RECORD.

Next time, a night visit. Can't wait, and as a couple old coots that just enjoy driving around America, we highly recommend a stop out there, especially if yer a 70s kid.

We also sat out at Devils Tower and watched Close Encounters one night on another cross country. That was kewl, one of our earliest dates was go see that film.

rct

They're everywhere....

It was those f***in' shape-shifting lizards stopped me being a BIG rock star, I tell you.

I coulda bin a contendah!!

[biggrin] :unsure: :) :( B) +:-@

As kids in the 70's we became aware of the whole Area 51 thing. As young dating kids me and Mrs saw things on television and all that. As young marrieds we knew of Rachel NV and Little Ale Inn out there.

So in 2008 we headed out across the country again, this time spending a week in Vegas.

We left Vegas for Yosemite, and we were just ecstatic that going up past Rachel and Tonapah would be the route. Stopped at the Little Ale Inn, got some souvenirs. Headed out to Groom Lake, we had to do the Area 51 thing.

Coolest.Stop.Ever. Well, almost. Second after Spiral Jetty, but that's another day.

Drove up to Groom Lake road and did some video along NV375, but it wasn't enough. We headed out to Area 51 and sure enough, the Suburbans started coming down the hills in front of the big ones that ring the airfield. Got to the sign that says they'll shoot you if you go any farther. Got some video of that area, of the three or four blacked out full black black wheeled black Suburbans heading our way. Backed the truck up, they stopped. Moved towards the Deadly Force sign, they started forward again. It was a muthafukking blast.

Turned around and back out to the ET Highway, on to Medlins Ranch. Googlee The Black MailBox, it's out there on the highway, in front of the hills in front of the airstrip. The mailbox, it turns out, is like American Kook Central, they love this thing. That ranch is the only privately held place still out there, and I believe that family still owns it. Got some great video of the mailbox and the crazy stuff on it, "Scully, call Moulder" was the best sticker.

As completely uninvested non-UFO nuts, it was truly one of the coolest things we've ever done, and we are going to do it again, '16 or '17 maybe, we need to get back to Vegas for a bit again.

The best part was pulling into the town of Tonopah NV, home of The Clown Motel. Don't know if it is still there. Sat down for a frosty cold beer and some video review.

Nothing filmed in the direction of Groom Lake, Area 51, came out. UNABLE TO RECORD was all it said. All of the trucks, all of that great mailbox and the road heading to the hills, with more Suburbans up on top of them along with tonnes of annetennii and stuff. None of it. Turn east, away from 51, video was fine. Turn west, UNABLE TO RECORD.

Next time, a night visit. Can't wait, and as a couple old coots that just enjoy driving around America, we highly recommend a stop out there, especially if yer a 70s kid.

We also sat out at Devils Tower and watched Close Encounters one night on another cross country. That was kewl, one of our earliest dates was go see that film.

rct

I remember you. We had a blast messing with you with our video-blocker ray gun we got from ET.

I don't normally like to do this, but a picture of me on the internet!!!

Area%2051%20Medlin%20ranch%20mailbox.jpg

Nevada 375:

full%20size%20extraterrestrial%20%20sign.jpg

When we were very young and dating Mrs had told me about Smithson and his Spiral Jetty and how someday we should see it. 30 some years later, we did. Best.Drive.Ever.

Utah%20Spiral%20Jetty%207.jpg

We been lucky and we structured things so we could go see some pretty cool places.

rct

...They are ten thousand years ahead of us...

10,000 years?

Ppfffttttt............merely a rat's fart in cosmic terms.

Can't beat a bit of "Barking Mad" before a 10hr shift!!

[lol]

I don't normally like to do this, but a picture of me on the internet!!!...

Which one is you - the dark-haired guy to the left- or the green-haired, four-headed, six-armed, one legged entity to the right of the post box?................

Pip.

I have asked my Dad, what is His view on this. He took part in many Russian space programs back in the 80s. I remember we had all kinds of stuff at home at that time: images of planets, moons, comets, and other astronautical things. He said, He has at least a dozen of genuine photos of Earth. If it was flat, how come all those snaps show a different orientation of continents projected on a flat, dish-like surface? Do the continents change location?

Beware. Yer dad might be an alien. One never knows. Put 4 CD's under your pillow tonight and it will block the secret messages he sends you in your sleep. Just saying.

Beware. Yer dad might be an alien. One never knows. Put 4 CD's under your pillow tonight and it will block the secret messages he sends you in your sleep. Just saying.

No, He is just a little, grey, old man.

Wait a minute! A grey...?

There is plenty about Area 51 on the net. You can spend hours reading it.

The book "Dark Eagles" by Curtis Peebles is an excellent history of USA's 'black' - i.e. top secret - aircraft projects, and has a very good section on Groom Lake/Area 51 and Aurora.

Archived