Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!

Guitar God

Got a new guitar today! It's a brand new 2014 Fender American Standard 60th Anniversary Stratocaster with a maple fingerboard. Sounds and plays absolutely amazing! A sunburst Stratocaster with a maple fingerboard has always been one of my dream guitars since I started playing guitar. Finally got one. Pretty happy! Needs new strings, so I'm going to restring it with some Ernie Ball Regular Slinky's. Going to put some Dunlop Strap Locks on it later. Here's a picture:

Ch8Mfxs.jpg

You have quite a collection as it is........congrats on the new addition....pic is very small for my old eyes.....but I'll bet it is perty...

Thanks! Yeah, sorry. My phone doesn't take great pictures. It is a beauty! [biggrin]

Did you get the vintage 54 Reissue or the 60th commemorative?

Sweet axe either way

Thanks! It sounds and plays great! Had my eye one it ever since it showed up at one of my local music stores. The case is really nice, too. Like I said, a sunburst Stratocaster with a maple fingerboard has always been one of my dream guitars since I started playing. It's an American Standard one. Has the 60th Anniversary neck plate.

ZtwbhWy.jpg

Got a new guitar today! It's a brand new 2014 Fender American Standard 60th Anniversary Stratocaster with a maple fingerboard. Sounds and plays absolutely amazing! A sunburst Stratocaster with a maple fingerboard has always been one of my dream guitars since I started playing guitar. Finally got one. Pretty happy! Needs new strings, so I'm going to restring it with some Ernie Ball Regular Slinky's. Going to put some Dunlop Strap Locks on it later. Here's a picture:

Ch8Mfxs.jpgMy son earned himself one of them this past Xmas...a great playing guitar with the compound radius neck. I got a Deluxe strat later...love it!

Check this out. I'm gonna buy my son one of these. I'm expecting a call from them any day now alerting me that the maple neck model is in. http://axeheaven.com/store/collections-sets/mini-fender-60th-anniversary-strat-guitar-case-and-guitar-set-collection/

Archived