Gibson Brands Forums

LP tuners

jbw59

I have a 2014 LP Standard that the "G Tuner seems to have a catch or skip in it. Its about 9 months old. Is this something the store i bought it at can replace or would replace or would it have to be sent back to Nashville...? thanks for your feedback

I have a 2014 LP Standard that the "G Tuner seems to have a catch or skip in it. Its about 9 months old. Is this something the store i bought it at can replace or would replace or would it have to be sent back to Nashville...? thanks for your feedback

I'm Not 100% sure on the warrenty for the G-Force. I think it's a year. Just e-mail gibson. The B string stopped auto tuning on mine (I could still tune manually). I e-mailed Gibson and they sent me a new tunning key for mine within a few days after I sent them the e-mail. I don't know what the fix is for yours but Gibson should take care of it pretty quickly.. If you have an autherized Gibson dealer/repair shop near you Gibson may have them fix whatever needs fixed and Gibson will pay for the repairs. Hope You get it fixed.

As already stated, Call Gibson, Get a replacement. Take the string off, undo the two screws, push the tuner out put the new one in tighten the screws but don't over tighten. Very straight forward. Don't need to change the bushing..

Regards

Archived