Gibson Brands Forums

Siblings/Friends Guitars

cs orange widow

Most of the members here has posted a picture of their guitar or plan to.. Id like to see some other unique guitars that maybe your siblings/friends have.. These are my brothers, 60th anniversary tele, 195??? harmony or 196??, and a 2014 silverburst strat..

Hey, pic is real small, try using photobucket to host the pic. You may have better results. The guitar in the center looks real nice (from what i can see)!

No friends or siblings here, but.....

The most "unique" guitar I ever owned was the Ampeg "Dan Armstrong" made of Lucite (Plexiglas). In fact I owned three of them at different times. They really weren't that great of guitars, but they sure were COOL looking.

Here's the last one I had, about the 300th one built (1969). Finally sold it last year.

15321540069_3a01811f05_o.jpg

Hey, pic is real small, try using photobucket to host the pic. You may have better results. The guitar in the center looks real nice (from what i can see)!

Yeah I'd love to trade you my brothers couch, maybe I'll hold out for somethin better though haha if you take the couch you gotta take the fender guitars with it!!

Archived