Gibson Brands Forums

2015 Epiphone Les Paul Junior

stevenh

I just bought a 2015 Epi Les Paul Jr in cherry finish. Whatever the builders in Indonesia are being taught, they should continue it. I've got this guitar set up perfect, and the action is very low, and I can't believe that the cheap tuners stay in tune. Bought it for $129.99 at Guitar Center. I can't put this guitar down! I've owned several Epiphone Les Pauls and this is a great addition to my collection. One cool thing is that it has the Les Paul Signature on the headstock, and Junior right under it. Great guitar well worth more than the $130 that I paid for it

I just bought a 2015 Epi Les Paul Jr in cherry finish. Whatever the builders in Indonesia are being taught, they should continue it. I've got this guitar set up perfect, and the action is very low, and I can't believe that the cheap tuners stay in tune. Bought it for $129.99 at Guitar Center. I can't put this guitar down! I've owned several Epiphone Les Pauls and this is a great addition to my collection. One cool thing is that it has the Les Paul Signature on the headstock, and Junior right under it. Great guitar well worth more than the $130 that I paid for it

HNGD,stevenh. Just thought it was time you got a reply. Glad you like your LPJr. Even though they are a budget guitar if it's maintaining stable tuning and has decent action and is playing well, then it is a good guitar. I've had a professional setup done on my Epi Dot and it plays as well as most of the Gibsons I've played over many years. I'm a fan of cherry guitar finishes, my Dot is cherry. The current Epiphone build quality given today's prices, is very hard to beat.

Hope you have many happy hours of good playing with your LPJr! [thumbup]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived