Gibson Brands Forums

Dying to get another LP.

rdclmn7

Well don't post here and whine about it, do something!!!!!!! [flapper]

Agree. You are not the only one suffering from this disease in this asylum.

Pfff. [-(

:)

Cheers... Bence

Can confirm that. There's only one sort of treatment. [biggrin]

Hello Ray!

Indeed!

"I am Bence...mmm...John...I have been off buying Gibsons for two years now!"

(Applause)

"John, that's great! How did You manage to stay clean?"

"Ah...I bought a Fender instead."

(Applause)

"So buying Fenders, kept You away from Gibsons! Excellent tactics on fighting GAS! Congratulations John! My friends, John made it! If You are strong, You can make that too!"

:D

Cheers... Bence

Sounds like you're already searching Reverb & eBay looking for that mid 90s studio to quench your thirst..

It'll give you a reason to put those Squires under the bed..

I loose more good guitar that away..

But my sons have gibsons too & many more, Something I dreamed of when I was their age.. 24 & 32..

Ole dad keeps the gear tuned, built, adjusted etc.

I paid ONCE for a setup etc in 1978 & after what I saw I'd never do that again.. BEWARE [cursing]

Sounds like you have GAS..

I love my 94 Studio

1994 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite with M-III Electronics

3f072511-6f6a-4754-b40c-69448c20770d.jpg

Hello Ray!

Indeed!

"I am Bence...mmm...John...I have been off buying Gibsons for two years now!"

(Applause)

"John, that's great! How did You manage to stay clean?"

"Ah...I bought a Fender instead."

(Applause)

"So buying Fenders, kept You away from Gibsons! Excellent tactics on fighting GAS! Congratulations John! My friends, John made it! If You are strong, You can make that too!"

:D

Cheers... Bence

That was clever Bence,, very clever..

[thumbup]

=D> =D> =D> =D>

• 2 weeks later...

You can get a pretty nice Gibson Les Paul for under $600 if You look. The LPJ is a nice Les Paul with Makogany body, fully carved Maple cap, and decent electronics. Plus the Chinese aren't making copies. I love mine. I have a few fancier Les Pauls, but I reach for the LPJ most of the time. It's not that far away. Ten bucks a week and it'd paid off in a year. Think positive. You can be Jammin' in style in no time at all.DED9AF29-5598-4663-A933-4E169E259F28.jpgYou can buff and shine these guitars up, and they look like a much fancier guitar than they are. Then, save up some more money and trade up. You can do it!

You can get a pretty nice Gibson Les Paul for under $600 if You look. The LPJ is a nice Les Paul with Makogany body, fully carved Maple cap, and decent electronics. Plus the Chinese aren't making copies. I love mine. I have a few fancier Les Pauls, but I reach for the LPJ most of the time. It's not that far away. Ten bucks a week and it'd paid off in a year. Think positive. You can be Jammin' in style in no time at all.DED9AF29-5598-4663-A933-4E169E259F28.jpgYou can buff and shine these guitars up, and they look like a much fancier guitar than they are. Then, save up some more money and trade up. You can do it!

Instead of financing a guitar for 10 bucks a week, perhaps you should make sure you have food and shelter and not armchairs with the fabric completely worn off and dirty walls. If you have to finance an LPJ perhaps you should settle for one of those $99 Epi LP specials

1441108576[/url]' post='1689924']

Instead of financing a guitar for 10 bucks a week, perhaps you should make sure you have food and shelter and not armchairs with the fabric completely worn off and dirty walls. If you have to finance an LPJ perhaps you should settle for one of those $99 Epi LP specials

That picture was taken in my shop out in the barn. I don't worry too much about the finish. Most guys don't have drywall in their barn at all. I'm sorry, but the raccoons haven't requested any upgrades! Here's my "dump", and the creek that runs through my yard.7C16653A-002D-45CF-AD75-2FE1BF36F454.jpgIt's good enough for me. I paid cash for my farm when I retired from a job on Wall Street. I dreamed for years of getting out of Manhattan and living on a farm in Upatate New York. I couldn't wait to get away from judgemental people. That's Lake Ontario down the hill. I wanted a farm overlooking Lake Ontario, close enough to moor my sailboat. It's nice, because when I'm sailing, I can keep track of my farm with my Zeiss spotting scope. If it doesn't suit You, Oh Well. I guess You'll have to pick on someone who gives a crap about Your opinion. I remember when Charlie Daniels sang a song about You.684C8F7A-6102-4E92-A733-3A63096E7FB2.jpg

1441368307[/url]' post='1690953']

Relax, i'm homeless, i post with my obama phone.

If You ARE homeless You're very welcome to live in my barn. It has a great bed, stereo, and a nice Mesa Boogie. If that guitar is borrowed, You can have my LPJ. Peace My Brother.PS- The raccoons are NOT in the bedroom in my shop. Perfectly safe and comfortable. There was actually a time when I bottomed out, and without the Grace of others I wouldn't be here. There are some very nice people in this world. PEACE!

Archived