Gibson Brands Forums: Any News ? - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any News ?

#1 User is offline   Mark Lowe 

• Group: Members

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

Hey there guys, there's not been a massive amount of news since the acquisition.
Do we have any kind of roadmap or plans for DD2 ?

I'm kinda interested, as it's been a well maintained product up til now, and I'm guessing you've all settled in now.
Cheers !

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:52 PM

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest. It's true that there hasn't been any news since the acquisition but you can be sure that we are working hard on DD.

I'm sorry to say that I cannot disclose too much info yet because I don't want to be killed by my boss (...just joking). We are going to release DD 2.50 really soon with many improvements and bug fixes and the idea is to continue releasing new versions with a short development cycle taking into account the opinion of our users. So that, stay tuned!

We are always interested in knowing what people is expecting from DD software and hardware, we read every message that we receive, so feel free to add whatever thing that you would like to see in the future.

#3 User is offline   Mark Lowe 

• Group: Members

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:12 AM

Awesome Luis !
I look forward to seeing 2.50
Is it best to post ideas etc here ?

View PostLuis Serrano, on 20 August 2015 - 01:52 PM, said:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest. It's true that there hasn't been any news since the acquisition but you can be sure that we are working hard on DD.

I'm sorry to say that I cannot disclose too much info yet because I don't want to be killed by my boss (...just joking). We are going to release DD 2.50 really soon with many improvements and bug fixes and the idea is to continue releasing new versions with a short development cycle taking into account the opinion of our users. So that, stay tuned!

We are always interested in knowing what people is expecting from DD software and hardware, we read every message that we receive, so feel free to add whatever thing that you would like to see in the future.

#4 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:09 AM

I have created a new topic to add wishlist / feature requests here:
http://forum.gibson....ature-requests/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users