Gibson Brands Forums

Happy New Year!

guitarstrummer

It's growing in leaps and bounds every day. I wish we could find out how many members we have so far? There's still a few over at the old forum. I posted a 'New Forum' thread over there so hopefully everyone will see it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I'm drinking my Oyster Bay Chardonnay (oh that rhymes), with my guitar in my lap, and the computer in front of me. Happy happy happy! =D>/ =D>/ :D/

HUH? =D>

:D/ :D/ :D/ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D/ :D/ :D/

If you click your screen name, then look at the top where you would normally choose "Gibson >> Gibson Acoustic" you'll see an option that says Members. Click on that and you can view all the members currently registered. There's no number like there was before, but we have 13 pages!!

Happy New Year everyone! =D>

There's at least 248 as of December 31. If you click on a member's screen name you will see a number at the end of the address in the address bar of your browser. I believe that is the chronilogical order that they registered. You can find out approximately how many members we have by selecting someone who has just registered and then checking their number in your browser's address bar.

I'm sorry, but that's the best that I can do. I'm not going to count all of the names on the list, not even for Gilliangirl. Unless, of course, it would cancel out all of my negative points. Then it might be worth it. =P~

Aha! If you just put your cursor over any member's name, it shows the # they were in signing up. Sooooooo.... all you have to do is put your cursor over the newest member's name, who is currently Lukewarm (welcome Lukewarm) and it says he's #255. So, that must be what membership count were at.

I wonder if his name is Luke Warm, or if he thinks his guitar skills are lukewarm? We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

Archived