Gibson Brands Forums

If anyone is watching... Im still not getting notifications

Rabs

Rabs,

If the Mods and the Admins won't notify you, I'll gladly step in, mate.

Okay.

I notify you that I am drinking beer and noodling around on the internet.

I'm about to go back to the music room and work on my lead guitar bits for an upcoming open-air musical gig on the 25th, down on the river.

That's about it, I am afraid.

Oh, and I had some really lovely turkey burgers for dinner this evening, with banana peppers, feta cheese, cheddar, and black pepper.

That is all.

:mellow:

Did you look into the "Sent" box? Recently I found out by accident that my e-mail provider put some of the incoming mails there. <_<

Yeah, I always check my junk and other folders (for signs of unusual activity)..

Im getting nothing at all from the site.... for several weeks now.. ive even tried turning it all off in the settings and then turning it all back on again... nothing...

I did contact a mod and he said that there were some sort of software issues going on.. but have heard nothing since :(

Hey, don't feel bad! I've been on here, how long now. I still can't post a picture or video. I've tried photo bucket many times, I've tried the photo library, my Avatar photo of the Jungle Book Tiger, Shere Khan I think was by accident. It always comes up, "It's Too Big" frustrates me. One of these days, my son tells me he will come over and show me how. Like John Wayne said. "That'll Be The Day"msp_confused.gif

Hi Rabs, I'm experiencing the same problem.

kind regards, Emma :)

Well that's good to know at least its not just me :)

Thanks for letting me know that... hopefully they can fix it soon.. I just tend to miss the odd comment here and there when I don't get notifications.

Aren't computers fun? I still can't figure out how to change my avatar, and often have to sign in because the site doesn't remember me....even tho I've checked the box....(sigh)

Hi Kaiser Bill, it took me almost a year to figure out how to post a photo for my avatar and profile, using my Samsung tablet. I haven't tried it yet with my laptop.

I noticed last night, when trying to sign in, the site didn't remember me straight off, even though I had clicked 'remember me'

The joys of technology :lol:

kind regards, Emma :)

Aren't computers fun? I still can't figure out how to change my avatar, and often have to sign in because the site doesn't remember me....even tho I've checked the box....(sigh)

Hmmm...

Well im not sure about your signing in, that could be down to a setting somewhere in your web browser...

But I can help you change your avatar pic if you want.. that's easy enough.. all you need to know how to do is make a picture that's no bigger than 120 x 120 pixels big and no more than (I think) 150k in file size. (which I can also tell you how to make if you like :))

• 4 weeks later...

Archived