Gibson Brands Forums

THE JUNGLE BOOK first trailer - NEW full trailer added

Rabs

Wow.... the original cartoon is one of my favourites, mostly for the music.. But this.. WOW.. those graphics look incredible.. its getting harder and harder to tell whats real and what isn't (well apart from the fact that animals don't talk (or sing).... OR DO THEY :-k ) :)

Fantastic! The glimpses they give seem to indicate that it's pretty close to Kipling's book, always been a favourite, in fact I've just re-read it yet again recently. Which means it'll bear no resemblance to the Disney movie- much more sinister and dark in places.

Fantastic! The glimpses they give seem to indicate that it's pretty close to Kipling's book, always been a favourite, in fact I've just re-read it yet again recently. Which means it'll bear no resemblance to the Disney movie- much more sinister and dark in places.

Yeah I really like the tone of what ive just seen..

King Louie in that trailer looks like a mean mother :)

I wasn't aware that they were remaking a live-action version of the film until yesterday when that trailer popped up on a social feed I was watching. Looks like it's going to be quite a good film; I noticed that some elements of the film seem darker in nature, and 'action' scenes are more amplified, compared to the original story; one of the things you can emphasise when you make a film that way, I guess!

Looking forward to it!

I wasn't aware that they were remaking a live-action version of the film until yesterday when that trailer popped up on a social feed I was watching. Looks like it's going to be quite a good film; I noticed that some elements of the film seem darker in nature, and 'action' scenes are more amplified, compared to the original story; one of the things you can emphasise when you make a film that way, I guess!

Looking forward to it!

Disney's 'original' bears no resemblance to the Kipling 'Mowgli' stories it was based on. They are very violent and dark in places, echoing survival in the jungle. This is animated , by the way, super- realistic . Amazing. Can't wait!

• 4 months later...

Archived