Gibson Brands Forums

Interesting Gibson product!

gibsonjunkie

So I am asked to review various products for Amazon.com and have the opportunity to try new things and comment on them. Today I had the opportunity to get a new microphone made by a new company called Neat Microphones. this mic, the Worker Bee is a condenser mic with a really neat pedigree - As I understand it, members of the Blue and Gibson teams have put this project together. It should arrive within a week and I can't wait to try it out. Pretty unique looking mics.

• 2 months later...

So I am asked to review various products for Amazon.com and have the opportunity to try new things and comment on them. Today I had the opportunity to get a new microphone made by a new company called Neat Microphones. this mic, the Worker Bee is a condenser mic with a really neat pedigree - As I understand it, members of the Blue and Gibson teams have put this project together. It should arrive within a week and I can't wait to try it out. Pretty unique looking mics.

Saw an article about these the other month, I believe; look pretty good!

How do you become a product reviewer?

• 4 months later...

Saw an article about these the other month, I believe; look pretty good!

How do you become a product reviewer?

I wrote a bunch of reviews and at some point I must have triggered an algorithm and the next thin I know I'm invited to participate in the Amazon Vine program. I get to evaluate some pretty cool stuff.

• 1 month later...

Archived