Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone EB-0 Bass Guitar AND MAGIX MUSIC MAKER ON LAPTOP

Bass Man

I have placed a order for Epiphone EB-0 Bass Guitar for Christmas for my wife. It is electric bass with a single sidewinder humbucker, chrome hardware and mahogany neck and comes in cherry red. It offers great tone and playability on YouTube reviews and see no problems with this bass guitar. The mechanics are study and less to go wrong. These guitars are made to Gibson Standards in Far East like Dell Computers

http://www.epiphone.com/News-Features/News/2007/Gibson-Qingdao-Factory-All-Epiphone-All-The-Time.aspx

Epiphone EB-0 Bass Guitar is a real collectors guitar.

With Toolbox EZmix Pack alter sound with simulator also with Magix Music Maker 2014 on laptop for electronic music on easy way. I viewed good reviews on this software for making music.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been making some electronic music with Magic Music Maker 2014 and even got #like on Soundcloud with "The Sun". Could not connect my semi acoustic, had to send off for guitar to USB laptop interface link from Hong Kong and still waiting. I have still to do video unboxing for Epiphone EB-0 Bass Guitar, the box got Gibson seal. Still deciding what semi acoustic to get. Epiphone 339 could be nice small for laptop recording and good for collectors guitar.

Best Wishes

• 2 weeks later...

I have Seen the Gibson SG Bass Guitar go for under £900 on few sites. This is cheapest one at gak.co.uk - cheapest in Europe for £599 same price then richtone.co.uk - From Sheffield, England. I might see if Gibson ES-339 comes under £900.

Archived