Gibson Brands Forums

Restless Wind Passenger

58 Relic

Thought you might like this , I was sent this as I follow Mike ( Passenger) he is still in the middle of his North American Tour I think, he is well worth seeing and checking out . I think this track really shows off his Hummingbird and playing not forgetting the wonderful video

Damn nice. This guy is excellent and very easy-on-the-ears. I think he's kind of like the personification of a "folksinger." One of those people that give you hope for the future of folk songs. To my ears they got pretty close to an acoustic sound. What makes him, the guitar, and the video work so well is that it isn't over produced and it's all believable. It's all direct and simple. No flash or hype or roaring instrumentation and loud crescendos. His kind of music reminds me a lot of what Roseanne Cash does........I really like this guy. Your video got me interested in watching some of his other material on YouTube. Great stuff, and you can actually get a taste of the acoustic sound of the instruments. Thanks for sharing this. Never heard of him before, but I know where to find him now. Here's another cool one he does. Sweet!

Now that is a classic Bird tone, can hear it a mile away. The softness and nectar coming through.

Interesting he dropped the J-45 he's been lugging around for a few years.

Thanks for posting, he's definitely not a passenger in this clip.

1444145444[/url]' post='1700014']

Now that is a classic Bird tone, can hear it a mile away. The softness and nectar coming through.

Interesting he dropped the J-45 he's been lugging around for a few years.

Thanks for posting, he's definitely not a passenger in this clip.

As you can tell I'm quite a fan , no I think he still uses the J45 as well as the Hummingbird as shown in the clip above

Archived