Gibson Brands Forums

HELP

cs orange widow

Well this should be painless,, I have till April to decide. I'm ordering a Les Paul Custom... I can have any color!!!!!!! And I can also pick the top!!! Let's see some customs you'd want!!! Help me decide!!! I'm thinking of a vintage lemon burst or iced tea maybe honey burst in a custom!! What would you want??

Heavy Blister Quilt and transparent Purple. I kind of figure.. and Im thinking theres a Upcharge to this.. is there not?

you buy the Custom them pay additional for the upgrades?

Yeah there is definitely additional charges!!! When the owner of guitar works goes to the plant he will hand pick some tops that are as close to the type I want which i haven't decided yet, then I can pick any color and hardware, essentially it will be a 1 off!!

Yeah there is definitely additional charges!!! When the owner of guitar works goes to the plant he will hand pick some tops that are as close to the type I want which i haven't decided yet, then I can pick any color and hardware, essentially it will be a 1 off!!

Ask them if they have any oak left from making this custom SG...

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/124855-gibson-custom-osborne-sg/

An Oak topped Gibson Les Paul would be totally unique...

Why not just buy a Les paul supreme? same ype of guitar with fancy woods and colors... for about half the price..

Sorry your ordering from GW.. Not a very good place..

I'm really stuck on a custom, I grew up playin one an I have 2 now, I would like to add to the collection!!! GW has been pretty good to me, I've only delt with mark the owner, so his customer service is on par as far as I'm concerned. An it's a million times better than dealing with 53st in red deer..

I already have a purple and orange widow,, I'm leaning towards a vintage lemon burst with nickle hardware!! Maybe!! I dunno the more I think about it I wish I had more time!!! It's a hard choice to make!!

Owning a stained and clear coated Regal Purple Quilt Top/natural back USA Standard with chrome hardware and an all Transparent Orange Flame Top Custom Shop Standard with nickel hardware, I can say I'm done with nickel and also wouldn't want gold. My choice would be a stained, clear coated Orange Amber Quilt Top/natural back Les Paul with chrome hardware. I would want her with an ebony fretboard if possible, and otherwise I would prefer Coração de Negro over rosewood and Richlite®.

Her top would have to look basically like this Gibson USA Standard that also has a Coração de Negro board:

DSC1486-X3.jpg

Archived