Gibson Brands Forums

GIBSON CUSTOMER SERVICE

Lunatic

Hi all, not sure if this is the right area.

Back in around March this year I was looking to buy a 35th Anniversary LP Black Beauty 3 pups from a private seller.

Anyhow, I wrote to Gibson on their website about authenticating the guitar. I didn't fully expect a quick response, let alone a response at all.

Lo & behold, within a day I had Vincent Wynne from Gibson respond to my email. Bear in mind I live in Australia, so with time differences, etc.

After checking the photos, Vincent authenticated the axe as well as providing information on setups for string heights, etc.

I ended up buying the guitar.

All I can say is fantastic service Gibson. Many thanks Vincent.

How have you found Gibson Customer Service?

Cheers

Gibson Customer Service has been great with me as well. I had a couple of issues with my guitar and not only did they respond quickly they sent the parts I needed without any cost to me. I sent them an e-mail and within 3 days I had thee parts I needed at my door. I have nothing bad to say about Gibsons customer service..

Guest Farnsbarns

Baring a hiccup over a bad decision made a a CS rep in Europe which would have meant a month or so fo fix a pot instead of days which was fairly swiftly overridden by a CS rep in the US and sorted, the CS Gibson has given me has always been second to none. After the hiccup was sorted I received a box with t shirts a hat, keyring, picks, pedal bags, sweets and other cool stuff so, yeah, best CS I've ever experienced.

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Terrible! Vincent Wynne tells me crooked tuner alignment is “expected” on $5,000 1934 custom shop guitar and typically would not qualify for repair or replacement. Very disappointing to see Gibson diving in quality. Guitar Center told me they would have assumed it to fake if I didn’t have a receipt.