Gibson Brands Forums

2013 Gibson Custom Lite

ccmosto

G'day Mosto from Aussie here.

Can anyone confirm the "only 250 made" statement when referring to the Limited Run 2013 Gibson Les Paul Custom Lite?

Had a look about some sites; couldn't find anything to confirm it, sorry. Found the original Gibbo site, which is slightly less than informative, but I would have thought would mention limited run...?

They were a limited run, but I was told then there are no reliable informations on how many were or will be made.

These things do happen often, not only with Gibson instruments. Basically any Gibson is a limited model if manufacturing is seen as restricted to a particular model year, but lots of guitars are furthermore limited from the start to a number not officially published.

Most of my Gibsons were limited this way, some were bound to their model year, and very few were limited to a number publicly defined beforehand.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry [blush][razz], mine is a "Classic Custom" not a "Custom Lite!" I misread the subject

title, obviously. My apologies! :blink:

CB

[biggrin] I was a bit surprised, so I'm glad you cleared it up. However, your Classic Custom looks so pretty that the pics have been worth your post! [love][wub]

Gold top, natural back, chrome hardware, and black plastics - delicious! [drool] Only a TP-6 could further enhance this gem... [smile]

[biggrin] I was a bit surprised, so I'm glad you cleared it up. However, your Classic Custom looks so pretty that the pics have been worth your post! [love][wub]

Gold top, natural back, chrome hardware, and black plastics - delicious! [drool] Only a TP-6 could further enhance this gem... [smile]

Funny, you should mention the TP-6, Cap...as it has one on it! [thumbup] I put it on, about a year ago, but haven't upgraded the photos, yet.

CB

Archived