Gibson Brands Forums

98 (the Paul) Original Coors

RyanUle

I have what I think is a 1998 Original Coors series guitar. I bought this guitar from my cousin who won it at a concert in Seattle. I am not able to find any information about it online and was hoping someone here could help point me in the right direction with figuring out what it is, and possibly the value. The serial # is 91100594 Thank you!

post-74614-025698400 1445989035_thumb.jpg

I remember a Coors and a Miller and a Rolling Rock. Studios with the logo on them, far as I remember they were always giveaways. To some guy that has to have a Coors guitar it is probably worth something, to anyone else it is a studio with a beer name on it, so it'd be worth less to anyone else. I don't think you are going to find any objective "value", the writing on it doesn't do anything particularly great for it. It looks to be in good shape, if you love it play it and enjoy!

rct

1445996066[/url]' post='1706375']

I remember a Coors and a Miller and a Rolling Rock. Studios with the logo on them, far as I remember they were always giveaways. To some guy that has to have a Coors guitar it is probably worth something, to anyone else it is a studio with a beer name on it, so it'd be worth less to anyone else. I don't think you are going to find any objective "value", the writing on it doesn't do anything particularly great for it. It looks to be in good shape, if you love it play it and enjoy!

rct

Thank you rct for the input!

Archived