Gibson Brands Forums

And I bought another one..

Greg1967

Cause I couldn't help myself. But I really really needed this one. And this is the last one! I mean it! No more! I don't need another one.

Hilarious... I did too! I just got my '72 and a few weeks ago and just ordered what i had been originally looking for, one of the new 70's tribute SG specials. I need it like I need a hole in my head :))) Be sure to post pics and I'll do the same!

Here she is. 2013 SGJ. Used from GC. In excellent shape. Got it for next to nothing. I pulled the 490s out and put a classic 57 in the neck and a classic 57+ in the bridge. She sounds sweet. This is my second 2013 SGJ. These guitars are workhorses.

post-65481-075667400 1446779873_thumb.jpg

Here she is. 2013 SGJ. Used from GC. In excellent shape. Got it for next to nothing. I pulled the 490s out and put a classic 57 in the neck and a classic 57+ in the bridge. She sounds sweet. This is my second 2013 SGJ. These guitars are workhorses.

I'm sure you'll enjoy that one! [thumbup]

CB

Some people like eye-candy - like candy-apple red finishes ;)

True enough...I'm one of them! I will admit, I like the feel of my "Satin" finish '61 SG reissue!

It feels "broken in" without being "relic'd!" And, very resistant, to finger prints, as well. [thumbup]

But, I love my glossy versions, too! [biggrin]

CB

Archived