Gibson Brands Forums: Groovemaster.V3 Replacement Stylus ? - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Groovemaster.V3 Replacement Stylus ? Products Availability

#1 User is offline   iBypass 

• Group: Members

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:25 AM

Hi there,

I own a nice ST.150 turntable and I love it. I use it carefully within my home studio environment for personal vinyl to digital transfers. However, since I did not like the "Discmaster.V3" cartridge & styli bundled with the ST.150, I did purchase a "Groovemaster.V3 MP4" package on the side a few months ago.

The sound of the Groovemaster's Elliptical stylus is great and I don't want anything else... but now I do have a problem...

My current stylus count several hours and I'm actually trying to FIND and PURCHASE some "G3" replacement stylus and it's complicated... very complicated... No matter which store / provider I call, it's NOT possible to get them... often the answer I get is... "product unavailable, you should consider to change brand"...

We tryed to order either some single stylus (Part# G3) or even 6-Packs (Part# G3-6) without success... So far I'm running out of options... If possible I would be ready to purchase two 6-Packs (12 styli) to cover my future needs, so my question is... can someone help me ?!

For your information, I'm from Quebec, Canada

Best Regards,

Daniel

#2 User is offline   iBypass 

• Group: Members

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:37 PM

Anybody home ?

I guess I'll have no other choice but agree that "products unavailable + no support, I WILL consider another brand"...

Well... It's not like I didn't try...

Sorry Stanton... you lost a loyal customer...

Regards,

Daniel

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users