Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

kelly campbell

Love it. The J15 is a monster-of-a-guitar or a sweet guitar. Depends on you and what you're playing. I use mine a lot and I'm glad the J15 continues to get rave reviews from all quarters. Easy to play, easy to bond with. You've got a beauty. The contrast of the walnut and maple really "catches the eye." This is a "top shelf" guitar.

Love it. The J15 is a monster-of-a-guitar or a sweet guitar. Depends on you and what you're playing. I use mine a lot and I'm glad the J15 continues to get rave reviews from all quarters. Easy to play, easy to bond with. You've got a beauty. The contrast of the walnut and maple really "catches the eye." This is a "top shelf" guitar.

Thank you sir, I actually got it home late last night and it is quickly becoming my favorite although I still love the j45.....but heck I love all my guitars.. :rolleyes:

Those J-15s are very good guitars. I have played a fair number of these and never once ran across one where I didn't think they all sounded surprisingly really good. The contribution to tone deriving out of that walnut is impressive. Congrats on the new addition.

Those J-15s are very good guitars. I have played a fair number of these and never once ran across one where I didn't think they all sounded surprisingly really good. The contribution to tone deriving out of that walnut is impressive. Congrats on the new addition.

Thank you, I too love the tonal properties of the walnut and the looks are beautiful...

Archived