Gibson Brands Forums

Room Of Your Own

cookieman15061

Is that a man cave or more like a storage room?

Well Dave it serves as my office really. My guitar cases ended up in there because it was easier to grab one from here then crawl into the attic or worry about them in the basement. It's also cool to have my signed albums and pictures with music celebs all in one place.

Well Dave it serves as my office really. My guitar cases ended up in there because it was easier to grab one from here then crawl into the attic or worry about them in the basement. It's also cool to have my signed albums and pictures with music celebs all in one place.

I like it...

Well,,, I have seen some of the "rooms" of fellow forumites posted here before. My space doesn't even come close.

I don't even have a room. It's a corner in the basement I share with my sons drums.

But, it's my space, and every dude needs a space. Here is a peek at my messy little sanctuary

complete with gratuitous forum webpage.

20151126_100202_zpssgfys79u.jpg

20151126_100250_zps6o9pcqlv.jpg

Well,,, I have seen some of the "rooms" of fellow forumites posted here before. My space doesn't even come close.

I don't even have a room. It's a corner in the basement I share with my sons drums.

But, it's my space, and every dude needs a space. Here is a peek at my messy little sanctuary

complete with gratuitous forum webpage.

That's not bad...

Your basement looks like its just about as big as my whole flat [rolleyes]

Wasn't knocking it at all, looks like a cool place to hang... [thumbup]

No pics to show at the moment but my studio is a small box room. To be honest I could use a larger room instead but the box room is the only one away from my neighbours wall (semi-detached house). So I can make a bit more noise in there and not worry too much.

I wish it was big enough to fit a couch in there like quapmans :)

I remember seeing some of those pic is the past Cookie, sure would be nice of you to post them in this thread.

Nice!

Not showing you my small, messy study cause there's too much in it to make it look good.

I have a book case in there that has hundreds of paperbacks and I can never get it tidy as MRs D always messes it up! Love to get rid of it and get the space back as I don't read books any more, just my Kindle.

However this room has 6 of my guitars, 2 on wall holders and 4 on stands, a big corner desk which has my Mac and a large laser printer on it, the return has a laptop. The messy part is all the powerboards, cabling etc and a box full of computer stuff that won't fit anywhere else (cupboard is fill of guitar cases). There are also a couple of amps and a TV unit with a 32" panel that seldom gets used.

However this is my window to the world!

Archived