Gibson Brands Forums: Deckadance Audio Issues - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance Audio Issues Audio Interface Help

#1 User is offline   Sub-dude 

• Group: Members

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:38 AM

I'm have a problem with Deckadance running audio at 192khz in ASIO. The filter cannot process the low pass as it does at 48khz or lower, I'm processing at a 512 sample rate with lowest latency, if I go lower than 192 kHz then latency will increase, I need the least amount of latency possible to scratch on time, but the filter becomes an issue, any help?

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:48 AM

View PostSub-dude, on 27 November 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:

I'm have a problem with Deckadance running audio at 192khz in ASIO. The filter cannot process the low pass as it does at 48khz or lower, I'm processing at a 512 sample rate with lowest latency, if I go lower than 192 kHz then latency will increase, I need the least amount of latency possible to scratch on time, but the filter becomes an issue, any help?

I will check the filters code, it could be a bug in their implementation. Said this, I wouldn't suggest to use a samplerate of 192Khz, there is no reason to stress your cpu with such a high sample rate. I don't know the soundcard that you are using but surely it works better with 44.1KHz (or 48KHz in some cases). The recommended audio buffer size is 128 samples or multiples of this number (256, 512, ...etc) in case that you hear audio glitches in the output. For example I'm working here with 44.1Khz and 256 samples audio buffer (5.8ms theorical latency, it's always a little bit higher).

#3 User is offline   Sub-dude 

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

Oh I'm using a Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD Audio Interface

#4 User is offline   juniorazcell 

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:14 AM

Good morning, Luis, I have problem in audio setup, I have five days we did not use Deckadance and when I started today gave this error, and appeared "HD audio" andnot can acessarn the headset!
Follow the images...
[unsure] [thumbup]

Attached File(s)

#5 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:12 AM

View Postjuniorazcell, on 09 February 2016 - 08:14 AM, said:

Good morning, Luis, I have problem in audio setup, I have five days we did not use Deckadance and when I started today gave this error, and appeared "HD audio" andnot can acessarn the headset!
Follow the images...
[unsure] [thumbup]

Does your computer recognize the CMD controller? If you don't see it in the audio devices list or in the MIDI input/outputs lists of the controller zone then it's probably that for some reason your computer is not seeing the CMD correctly. Check your USB cables first, I have noticed that some USB cables doesn't work fine with the CMD devices, furthermore use the same USB port in your computer to connect it.

#6 Guest_junior_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:11 AM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 10 February 2016 - 10:12 AM, said:

Does your computer recognize the CMD controller? If you don't see it in the audio devices list or in the MIDI input/outputs lists of the controller zone then it's probably that for some reason your computer is not seeing the CMD correctly. Check your USB cables first, I have noticed that some USB cables doesn't work fine with the CMD devices, furthermore use the same USB port in your computer to connect it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users