Gibson Brands Forums

Group Photos

Gibson Artist

"What's not to like?"

VERY sweet group-shot, GA!

I especially love the Dot and the (original) 4x10. They must sound like a match made in Heaven.

It goes without saying that the Strat will sound just fine through it, too thank-you-very-much.......

[thumbup]

Pip.

"What's not to like?"

VERY sweet group-shot, GA!

I especially love the Dot and the (original) 4x10. They must sound like a match made in Heaven.

It goes without saying that the Strat will sound just fine through it, too thank-you-very-much.......

[thumbup]

Pip.

Thanks, the dot was not something i ever thought i could ever get, but i pulled a few savy trades to get the amp once i got the dot. I keep pinching myself, do i really have this gear? lol.

Well, we just moved (aka "downsized") a few weeks ago. Here's a shot of my old office/music room:

009.jpg

What you can't see is the other "multi rack" with the 5 acoustic/acoustic elec's or the closet full of HSC's.

The new music room is less than half the size and my "office" is now in a totally other room. Not sure how this is going to work LOL.

Well, we just moved (aka "downsized") a few weeks ago.

The new music room is less than half the size and my "office" is now in a totally other room. Not sure how this is going to work LOL.

That's pretty much what we did and it works fine. The music room/office went from a 20x15 room to a 10x10 music room and a 10x10 office.

That's pretty much what we did and it works fine. The music room/office went from a 20x15 room to a 10x10 music room and a 10x10 office.

Thx for that. Yeah, music room is now about 10x10, with no room for cases (garage). Good news is that the new office is very open space, and generally nice digs. Mrs. G will have her own large screen, surround sound, tv room for her Sunday afternoon movies, and I'll have a slightly smaller, but ample screen (read bigger than before) in my "office" for sports, races, news, food, etc. Might work quite well, now that I think of it LOL!

Thx for that. Yeah, music room is now about 10x10, with no room for cases (garage). Good news is that the new office is very open space, and generally nice digs. Mrs. G will have her own large screen, surround sound, tv room for her Sunday afternoon movies, and I'll have a slightly smaller, but ample screen (read bigger than before) in my "office" for sports, races, news, food, etc. Might work quite well, now that I think of it LOL!

Cases go in the closet:

406581305.jpg

Archived