Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders - Gibson Guitar Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders

#1 User is offline   Limelight 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

If you purchased a Behringer hardware unit and received a voucher for Deckadance LE Edition, please follow these steps to redeem your software:

Download and Install the latest demo:
Go to the Stanton Deckadance website and click "Demos" tab. Scroll down and download the demo for PC or Mac.
Stanton Deckadance2 Website

Enter your Behringer voucher code
Click the following link and enter your code (you may need to create a Cakewalk account, or use an existing account)
Voucher Code Entry Website

Activate Deckadance2
  • With Deckadance open click on the toolbar "Preferences" icon (top-left corner)
  • Select "Registration" on the left menu.
  • Under "Registration Steps":
    • Click "For LE Edition" and save the generated CRQ file to your desktop
    • Click "Activation Website" ** and upload your CRQ file.
    • Activation webpage will quickly send back a response DAT file. Save it to your desktop.
    • Click "Import Activation Response" and upload your *.DAT file

Activation is now complete. LE Edition serial-number should now be visible on the same registration screen.

=======================================================================================

** If you cannot access the Activation Page through Internet Explorer, please ensure your cookie settings:

• Go to menu: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy - > Advanced
  • "Override automatic cookie handling" should be Enabled.
  • "Third-Party" cookies set to "Accept"
  • "Always allow session cookies" is unchecked.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   sirensandsatyrs 

• Group: Members

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:46 PM

so i gave deckadance OEM a try and I think im ready to buy the Standard version, is there anyway I can redeem a discount on the upgrade?

#3 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:36 AM

I'm sorry to say that Behringer voucher can be used to get a discount for the DVS edition but not for the Standard one at this moment.

#4 User is offline   Stew4346 

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:31 AM

I purchased a Behringer hardware unit CDM CD-! and received a voucher for Deckadance LE Edition. The voucher also states that you can upgrade to the FULL version of Deckadence 2 with DVS support for $49 USD.

How do i upgrade for this price. I have tried entering the Voucher number in the 'coupon code' on the catwalk store but it isn't accepted? I just get the option to purchase the full DVS version for £66.00 British Pounds

#5 User is offline   iskwan 

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:10 PM

I bought a Behringer product software comes with this gift but visiting the site and I can not adquirilo registrandome if not paying for a version with DVS,, as I can fix it?

#6 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:42 AM

Once you follow the 5 steps in the voucher, you have to enter in your Image-Line account and select "My licenses" in the left column. Click on "Deckadance v2 LE (Behringer OEM)" product and you will find a text about the Gibson acquisition of DD, some info about how to move your account to Gibson and you will find also a link "Upgrade to Deckadance DVS for 49$". Follow this link and you will be able to buy DD DVS for 49$.

Do you need this info in Spanish?

#7 User is offline   iskwan 

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:17 AM

thanks, I followed the steps but I'm not interested in a version DVS, I just want the software to use with the BEHRINGER product but install it I get a demo.

#8 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:21 AM

Ok, no problem. The first post in this topic explains how to activate Behringer LE edition and remove the demo limitation. Have you generated the CRQ file for the LE edition? Do you receive the response file from the activation website?

#9 User is offline   mialgo40 

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:07 PM

Hola,
Ya tengo la licencia registrada pero no funciona con el CMD STUDIO 2A. No puedo coger el control, lo he configurado como AUDIO: ASIO-CMD ESTUDIO ASIO-
INTERNAL MIXING. MONITOR L:STUDIO 2A 3, R: STUDIO 2A 4, MASTER L-1 Y R2.
En midi control tanto output como input ON.
También lo conecté con otro software y si funciona e incluso cambia de color... aquí no cambian de color?
Gracias

#10 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:30 AM

Fíjate en la imagen adjunta. Es la configuración correcta para el CMD Studio 4A. En tu caso solo cambia el hecho de que debe de poner en todas partes "Studio 2A" en lugar de "Studio 4A". Probablemente te hallas olvidado de activar los puertos de entrada y salida MIDI (los dos botones en verde en la parte de abajo de la imagen).
Attached File  CMD4A_MIDI_settings.png (53.26K)
Number of downloads: 438

#11 Guest_Lucas massimino_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

Impresionante.-

#12 Guest_Behringer CDM4_*

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:45 AM

hello,

I have purchased an Behringer CMD4 and I have installed the virtualDJ8 but after 10 minutes the program lock my CDM4 and I have a mensage where I need to buy the licence no-profesional for 99$.
Can I use my console without any extra charge? some alternative program?
thi licence is an anual subrscription, or is for life?

thanks!

#13 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:58 AM

View PostBehringer CDM4, on 05 March 2016 - 05:45 AM, said:

Can I use my console without any extra charge?

With VirtualDj or DD? In the case of VDJ I don't really know. You can use DD without any extra charge (Deckadance LE edition).

some alternative program?

Of course Deckadance [biggrin]... and many others but not for free.

licence is an anual subrscription, or is for life?

It's for life.

#14 Guest_Melbourne_*

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:20 PM

Ok just registered the LE/OEM Behringer version of deckadance...... now how do I do the DVS upgrade for $49 ....The cakewalk website only shows it for $79 what code do I use to get it for the discount price...

#15 Guest_Eristil_*

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:10 PM

View Postsirensandsatyrs, on 11 December 2015 - 10:46 PM, said:

so i gave deckadance OEM a try and I think im ready to buy the Standard version, is there anyway I can redeem a discount on the upgrade?

#16 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:06 AM

View PostMelbourne, on 01 April 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

Ok just registered the LE/OEM Behringer version of deckadance...... now how do I do the DVS upgrade for $49 ....The cakewalk website only shows it for $79 what code do I use to get it for the discount price...

Check my earliest reply about it.

#17 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:10 AM

Eristil said:

...so i gave deckadance OEM a try and I think im ready to buy the Standard version, is there anyway I can redeem a discount on the upgrade?

No, I'm sorry to say that there isn't a discount for the upgrade of DD OEM version to Standard one yet.

#18 Guest_lino_*

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

bonjour, j'ai achete le CMD DC-1 et je n'arrive pas as telecharger deckadance 2 LE pour l'utilise, pouvez vous maider ?

#19 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

View Postlino, on 19 April 2016 - 08:57 AM, said:

bonjour, j'ai achete le CMD DC-1 et je n'arrive pas as telecharger deckadance 2 LE pour l'utilise, pouvez vous maider ?

You only have to follow these steps. First download and install DD demo, then enter the voucher code in the special website and finally activate DD.

#20 Guest_Lucky_*

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

I just tried setting up the software but I kept getting the message An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support after I uploaded the CRQ file. I downloaded it the Desktop like the instructions said to, but for some reason I keep getting this message. Any help would be appreciated.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users