Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders - Gibson Guitar Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders

#41 Guest_EJ_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:59 AM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 12 September 2016 - 01:20 PM, said:

Thanks, definitively I need your email. Just register in this forum and you will be able to send me a private message with your email.

Dear Louis,

I send you several private messages did you receive them?

Would be helpfull to have contact. Still Deckadance not running.

Kind regards,

EJ

#42 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

Yes, I got them. I have send the info to store's developers. Have you tried to generate the activation response file with a different internet browser? I ask this because the developer told me that the request file looks to work correctly. Another user had a similar problem and he was able to solve it using Explorer instead of Chrome.

#43 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 11 October 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

Yes, I got them. I have send the info to store's developers. Have you tried to generate the activation response file with a different internet browser? I ask this because the developer told me that the request file looks to work correctly. Another user had a similar problem and he was able to solve it using Explorer instead of Chrome.

I tried the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Opera. Wihtin all browsers I receive the following message when I want to activate Deckadance via http://www.stantondj...ctivation.html: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."

#44 User is offline   Michael Harmer 

• Group: Members

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

I am a new user of Deckadance which was included with the Behringer CMD Studio 4a I am using. I did successfully get the LE edition by following the instructions on the card. However, I would like to upgrade and take advantage of the $49 discount price but I can't seem to find a way to do so. I read the forum and noticed that it was possible via Image-Line but it appears that is not a viable way any more. Can someone provide me with a pointer or two on how to get this done?

#45 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:15 PM

I have sent you a PM about it.

#46 Guest_Chris Peychev_*

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:24 AM

Hi I lost my ticket for the downloafld.I purchased cmd 4a midi and i have the invoice and all.can i get a new ticket?

#47 Guest_Chris Peychev_*

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:24 AM

Hi I lost my ticket for the downloafld.I purchased cmd 4a midi and i have the invoice and all.can i get a new ticket?

#48 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

If you register into the forum then I'll send you a private message with the Behringer voucher.

#49 Guest_Rick_*

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

I have the CMD-4a since end June 2016. I contact the support without response; For test, i installed Dekadance 2 in my PC, but i have to use outside with my laptop. The licence request didn't work 2 times. I'm really stucked, your my last help. I have to trasfert the liscense in my laptop.

THX In advance group.

PS : That machine is really nice beast to mix for the price.

#50 Guest_Toni_*

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

Hi people,
I Hope i ended up in the right section/Forum. I Google everything and tried everything in the settings but i Just cant find a Solution.. i want my fq-knobs to Kill the whole hights/mids/lows because they only Kill like 70%. My Behringer cmd mm-1 doesnt have Kill Buttons thats why i have to do it like this.
Hope you can help me :)

#51 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:37 AM

View PostToni, on 09 November 2016 - 10:32 AM, said:

Hi people,
I Hope i ended up in the right section/Forum. I Google everything and tried everything in the settings but i Just cant find a Solution.. i want my fq-knobs to Kill the whole hights/mids/lows because they only Kill like 70%. My Behringer cmd mm-1 doesnt have Kill Buttons thats why i have to do it like this.
Hope you can help me :)

The only solution to this is to write a custom MIDI script file for the MM-1 to handle this (it's not an easy task for a non programmer).

#52 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:39 AM

View PostRick, on 08 November 2016 - 05:08 PM, said:

I have the CMD-4a since end June 2016. I contact the support without response; For test, i installed Dekadance 2 in my PC, but i have to use outside with my laptop. The licence request didn't work 2 times. I'm really stucked, your my last help. I have to trasfert the liscense in my laptop.

Have you tried to get the license request with a different internet browser?

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users