Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders - Gibson Guitar Board

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders

#21 Guest_Lucky_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:23 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 06 January 2016 - 03:21 AM, said:

Ok, no problem. The first post in this topic explains how to activate Behringer LE edition and remove the demo limitation. Have you generated the CRQ file for the LE edition? Do you receive the response file from the activation website?

I did generate the CRQ file for the LE edition and when I tried to upload it I got this message An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support

#22 Guest_Juan Ruiz_*

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:42 PM

SOLUCION CMD studio 2a con el programa Deckadance, luces en naranja y sin funcionar algunos controles. Simplemente descargen el CmdCHchanger de la pagina oficial de Behringer https://www.music-gr...ctive=Downloads, descomprimen; ejecutan y ponen simplemente Canal 1 listo!!! que les sirva!!! saludos desde Argentina

#23 Guest_Max_*

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:35 PM

Где нужно зарегистрироваться чтобы скачать Le ваучер есть.

#24 Guest_Max_*

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:39 AM

bought behrenr cmd studio 2a is the key to the deckadans 2 LE how to activate it? please tell me.

#25 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:38 AM

View PostMax, on 29 May 2016 - 02:39 AM, said:

bought behrenr cmd studio 2a is the key to the deckadans 2 LE how to activate it? please tell me.

Have you followed the steps in the first post of this topic? What is the step causing problems to you?

#26 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:34 PM

I have the same issue as Lucky when trying to activate.

I just tried setting up the software but I kept getting the message "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support" after I uploaded the CRQ file. I downloaded it to the Desktop like the instructions said to, but for some reason I keep getting this message. Any help would be appreciated.

#27 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

View PostEJ, on 31 August 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

I have the same issue as Lucky when trying to activate.

I just tried setting up the software but I kept getting the message "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support" after I uploaded the CRQ file. I downloaded it to the Desktop like the instructions said to, but for some reason I keep getting this message. Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried several browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and still the same message.

#28 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:00 PM

View PostEJ, on 31 August 2016 - 02:55 PM, said:

I have tried several browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and still the same message.

Can you login into your Cakewalk account and check that DD LE is among your products? Do you generate the CRQ file for the LE edition? Do you have the date/time of your computer updated?

#29 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:52 AM

Thank you for the answer.

When I login to cakewalk.com I see at My Products: Deckadance DD_DJTECH_101_SERIES_LE_EDITION
Date and time of my computer are checked and ok.

Within Deckadance settings I used the following:
1. Export your activation request to a file -> "For LE Edition"

Still getting the same message: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support"

#30 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:31 AM

View PostEJ, on 04 September 2016 - 03:52 AM, said:

...still getting the same message: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support"

Could you attach to this post the CRQ file that you have generated (zipped)? I will send it to the store developers so that they can fix any problem related.

#31 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:27 AM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 05 September 2016 - 02:31 AM, said:

Could you attach to this post the CRQ file that you have generated (zipped)? I will send it to the store developers so that they can fix any problem related.

Luis,

Do I have to send the zipped CRQ file via this post or via a specific mail address?

Thanks

#32 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:53 AM

Via this post is ok, take into account that it's encrypted and doesn't contain sensitive data, furthermore I will delete it once I download it.

#33 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:55 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 07 September 2016 - 11:53 AM, said:

Via this post is ok, take into account that it's encrypted and doesn't contain sensitive data, furthermore I will delete it once I download it.

Link to crq file

#34 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:21 PM

Ok, got it, you can delete it now. Btw, send me a private message with your Cakewalk user email (...just to provide Cakewalk's store developers with all the info).

#35 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:53 AM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 07 September 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

Ok, got it, you can delete it now. Btw, send me a private message with your Cakewalk user email (...just to provide Cakewalk's store developers with all the info).

Thank you for the support.
I don't see the option the send you a private message. How can I send an private message to you? Is that a specific option in this forum or do I have to send the information via Email? If so could you send me the email address?

Thanks.

#36 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:30 AM

View PostEJ, on 11 September 2016 - 02:53 AM, said:

Thank you for the support.
I don't see the option the send you a private message. How can I send an private message to you? Is that a specific option in this forum or do I have to send the information via Email? If so could you send me the email address?

Thanks.

Don't worry, it looks like that they don't need your email by the moment. Just one question, when you try to get the activation response file, Are you using this link http://www.stantondj...activation.html ?
We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk...line-Activation) it generates an error.

#37 Guest_EJ_*

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:44 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 12 September 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:

Don't worry, it looks like that they don't need your email by the moment. Just one question, when you try to get the activation response file, Are you using this link http://www.stantondj...activation.html ?
We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk...line-Activation) it generates an error.

Yes, I used this link http://www.stantondj...activation.html

#38 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

View PostEJ, on 12 September 2016 - 12:44 PM, said:

Thanks, definitively I need your email. Just register in this forum and you will be able to send me a private message with your email.

#39 Guest_narcizio gomes_*

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:24 PM

sofwere deckadance le instalar

#40 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:16 AM

View Postnarcizio gomes, on 02 October 2016 - 04:24 PM, said:

sofwere deckadance le instalar

I don't understand your problem. ¿Hablas español?

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users