Gibson Brands Forums: Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders - Gibson Brands Forums

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders

#41 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

Yes, I got them. I have send the info to store's developers. Have you tried to generate the activation response file with a different internet browser? I ask this because the developer told me that the request file looks to work correctly. Another user had a similar problem and he was able to solve it using Explorer instead of Chrome.

#42 Guest_EJ_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 11 October 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

Yes, I got them. I have send the info to store's developers. Have you tried to generate the activation response file with a different internet browser? I ask this because the developer told me that the request file looks to work correctly. Another user had a similar problem and he was able to solve it using Explorer instead of Chrome.

I tried the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Opera. Wihtin all browsers I receive the following message when I want to activate Deckadance via http://www.stantondj...ctivation.html: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."

#43 User is offline   Michael Harmer 

• Group: Members

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

I am a new user of Deckadance which was included with the Behringer CMD Studio 4a I am using. I did successfully get the LE edition by following the instructions on the card. However, I would like to upgrade and take advantage of the $49 discount price but I can't seem to find a way to do so. I read the forum and noticed that it was possible via Image-Line but it appears that is not a viable way any more. Can someone provide me with a pointer or two on how to get this done?

#44 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:15 PM

I have sent you a PM about it.

#45 Guest_Chris Peychev_*

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:24 AM

Hi I lost my ticket for the downloafld.I purchased cmd 4a midi and i have the invoice and all.can i get a new ticket?

#46 Guest_Chris Peychev_*

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:24 AM

Hi I lost my ticket for the downloafld.I purchased cmd 4a midi and i have the invoice and all.can i get a new ticket?

#47 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

If you register into the forum then I'll send you a private message with the Behringer voucher.

#48 Guest_Rick_*

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

I have the CMD-4a since end June 2016. I contact the support without response; For test, i installed Dekadance 2 in my PC, but i have to use outside with my laptop. The licence request didn't work 2 times. I'm really stucked, your my last help. I have to trasfert the liscense in my laptop.

THX In advance group.

PS : That machine is really nice beast to mix for the price.

#49 Guest_Toni_*

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

Hi people,
I Hope i ended up in the right section/Forum. I Google everything and tried everything in the settings but i Just cant find a Solution.. i want my fq-knobs to Kill the whole hights/mids/lows because they only Kill like 70%. My Behringer cmd mm-1 doesnt have Kill Buttons thats why i have to do it like this.
Hope you can help me :)

#50 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:37 AM

View PostToni, on 09 November 2016 - 10:32 AM, said:

Hi people,
I Hope i ended up in the right section/Forum. I Google everything and tried everything in the settings but i Just cant find a Solution.. i want my fq-knobs to Kill the whole hights/mids/lows because they only Kill like 70%. My Behringer cmd mm-1 doesnt have Kill Buttons thats why i have to do it like this.
Hope you can help me :)

The only solution to this is to write a custom MIDI script file for the MM-1 to handle this (it's not an easy task for a non programmer).

#51 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:39 AM

View PostRick, on 08 November 2016 - 05:08 PM, said:

I have the CMD-4a since end June 2016. I contact the support without response; For test, i installed Dekadance 2 in my PC, but i have to use outside with my laptop. The licence request didn't work 2 times. I'm really stucked, your my last help. I have to trasfert the liscense in my laptop.

Have you tried to get the license request with a different internet browser?

#52 User is offline   cnoone 

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

I have the deckadance LE voucher, got my behringer product registered, license code uploaded, tried everything, cakewalk site shows product licenses, cant get it activated, would LOVE to try the software, aboout to give up because Virtual DJ works PERFECT out the box, PLEASE HELP

#53 User is offline   Francerley 

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:19 PM

View PostLucky, on 05 May 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

I just tried setting up the software but I kept getting the message An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support after I uploaded the CRQ file. I downloaded it the Desktop like the instructions said to, but for some reason I keep getting this message. Any help would be appreciated.

#54 User is offline   Francerley 

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

Olá meu nome é Francerley estou igual a outro post, Eu apenas tentei configurar o software Deckadance, mas continuei recebendo a mensagem. Um arquivo de resposta de autorização não pode ser gerado, se esse erro persistir, entre em contato com o Suporte Técnico depois de eu carregar o arquivo CRQ. Eu baixei o Desktop como as instruções ditas, mas por algum motivo eu continuo recebendo esta mensagem. Qualquer ajuda seria apreciada

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users