Gibson Brands Forums

Topic locked...B-Bye

ZettaVita

I am a new member, just bumping my way around in the dark here since purchasing my fantastic Gibson Les Paul.

There are a few posts in a variety of subjects that are "locked" even though they were started only a day or two ago. I've lived a full life and have much experience to contribute, but I am unable to share my wisdom and experience....

I still like my guitar.

I am a new member, just bumping my way around in the dark here since purchasing my fantastic Gibson Les Paul.

There are a few posts in a variety of subjects that are "locked" even though they were started only a day or two ago. I've lived a full life and have much experience to contribute, but I am unable to share my wisdom and experience....

I still like my guitar.

Well ive looked and theres no locked topics...

Most likely your not logged in....

I still like my guitar.

I notice that, at the time of writing, you're now at 10+ posts; are those topics still locked? There might be some limits to those who have fewer than 10 posts; think I remember there being such when I joined.

I still like my guitar.

Hi there!

I think you have to log in like another member said before.

When I'm using a smartphone to go on this forums and I'm not logged in it appears an icon at the bottom of the topic that reads "THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED", instead of "ADD REPLY".

And you only need 10 post's to post in the GIbson Lounge everywhere else you should be able to post.

Welcome to the Forums!

All the OP has to do is whine about it for 4 more posts he'll be in!

exactly!

For whine, I highly recommend Club W. Inexpensive wines delivered to your door. As a member, they help you develop your personal taste profile, and then recommend wines you might enjoy. No obligation, terrific advice and support. I recommend them.

post-75089-087056100 1449762607_thumb.jpg

Just flip the photo around "right" and that will do.

My politics may be right, but my guitars are dedicated leftists. I tried righty, even golf righty, but may lazy hands prefer the left-handed guitar. Which is a good thing, since Joe Bonamassa seems to be purchasing every righty vintage Gibson in the known universe.

best way to post photos

get a photobucket.com account (it's free)

upload your photos there.

when yuo are "viewing" the photo in your library, you will see a box with four links on the right.

click the IMG link. you'll see "copied"..

then, past that link in your post here, and it will then be visible as a fully size photo not a thumbnail.

• 4 months later...

Archived