Gibson Brands Forums

Zero fret nut

Run

Hi, just received a Gibson Les Paul Junior 2015. I sent an Email to Gibson (after reading lot of complaints about brass zero fret nut problems) for a titanium zero nut replacement without any answer. Maybe it's because I live in Canada...But if they dont send me one , where can I buy one?...I did a search without any results.

Thanks.

If you mean the guitar, yes I love it but my post if about finding where to buy online a titatium zero fret nut (in case Gibson refuse to send me one) to replace the brass one on the guitar since I often alternate my tunings and that might cut little groves into the zero nut on the long run as mentionned by many owners.

Hi, just received a Gibson Les Paul Junior 2015. I sent an Email to Gibson (after reading lot of complaints about brass zero fret nut problems) for a titanium zero nut replacement without any answer. Maybe it's because I live in Canada...But if they dont send me one , where can I buy one?...I did a search without any results.

Thanks.

I have a 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic. i've had it for over a year now. I had some issues with the nut then they sent me a nickle plated nut. Then finially a titanium nut. It didn't take Gibson long sending the stuff to me when I told them about the problems. They may be a bit buzy because of the holidays. I would call customer service if you don't get any replies to e-mails. As for buying a Zero Fret Nut, As far as I know you CAN NOT buy them yet.

If you mean the guitar, yes I love it but my post if about finding where to buy online a titatium zero fret nut (in case Gibson refuse to send me one) to replace the brass one on the guitar since I often alternate my tunings and that might cut little groves into the zero nut on the long run as mentionned by many owners.

I did a pretty thorough web-search, and I too am coming up dry.

I live pretty close to Nashville.

If you like, I'll call Gibson tomorrow and ask them if they can ship one.

:)

I did a pretty thorough web-search, and I too am coming up dry.

I live pretty close to Nashville.

If you like, I'll call Gibson tomorrow and ask them if they can ship one.

Oh! thanks, maybe it would work. I would be much reassured with a hard titanium nut than a soft brass one . I sent you a private message about your offer. First time on Gibson forums that someone is ready to help me in this manner... msp_thumbup.gif *****

Oh! thanks, maybe it would work. I would be much reassured with a hard titanium nut than a soft brass one . I sent you a private message about your offer. First time on Gibson forums that someone is ready to help me in this manner... msp_thumbup.gif *****

PM sent, Run.

I called Gibson, and waited quite a while.

Ended up leaving a message.

I'm sure they will do the right thing, and that they are just back-logged from all the Christmas business, as scottpaine_69 indicated.

Will keep working it!

PM sent, Run.

I'm sure they will do the right thing, and that they are just back-logged from all the Christmas business, as scottpaine_69 indicated.

Will keep working it!

A true Bama man will help a friend out

4H

PM sent, Run.

Will keep working it!

You're a proper gent sparquelito [thumbup]

Archived