Gibson Brands Forums: DeckaDance 2 & SCS1 system - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DeckaDance 2 & SCS1 system

#1 User is offline   pARtybOy 

• Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:17 PM

Hello, will Deckadance 2.5 have support for the Stanton SCS1 System? I own a pair of SCS1d decks and the SCS1m mixer, macbook osx 10.7
if so I will buy the software,and be registered user.
thank you

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

At this moment there aren't plans to support it. I could try to implement a MIDI script for the SCS1 but the motorized platters wouldn't be used (....they would be used like not motorized jogs).

#3 User is offline   pARtybOy 

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

really? what a disapointment! may I please ask why not support the motorized jogs?
the decks had support in the past by Stanton with Traktor and daRouter mappings/presets, but the scratch response was a bit poor and slow even with low latency, in VDJ8 scratching is very good, in Mixxx is also good but the sound quality is not so good...
the SCS1d decks have native support on Virtual DJ 8 and Mixxx, why not on Stanton`s Deckadance 2?
thank you

#4 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:13 AM

Well, the main reason is that the SCS1D is a discontinued product and whatever work on it would be done in my free time. By the moment I'm really busy with other tasks, so that, I cannot promise anything about implementing a good support for it (...motors included). I'm sorry for not being helpful here but I'm trying to be totally honest with you. From my point of view VirtualDj did an excellent job with the support of the SCS1D and it's probably the best option nowadays for SCS1D users.

#5 User is offline   pARtybOy 

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:02 PM

I can help with the mappings, I did a great mapping for SCS1m in VDJ8(similar to traktor/daRouter mapping) , I would only need help with the scripts for the motorized platter, and the motorized pitchfader, if you could just configure these 2 on the SCS1d deck, when you have the free time, I could build the rest of the mapping...
thank you

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users