Gibson Brands Forums

IRONMAN INC, ACOUSTIC GUITAR REVEWS, TIPS

IRONMAN INC

Hi I would like to indroduce everyone to my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxHNunlzIb3jwi4tRq4qQAw I do acoustic guitar reviews and give tips on upgrades, as well as comparisons of different woods and body styles. I have found Epiphone guitars are a better value dollar per dollar than any other acoustic sold in the USA. Your all welcome to visit, subscribe, and any positive feedback in the comment section is welcome.I have played acoustics over 40 years and now being disabled have time to enjoy my passions and I love to share my hobby and give advise and tips to beginning guitarists. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy my channel and find useful information there.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know what happened to Ironman? He disappeared into thin air...

His YouTube channel (Ironman, Inc) was removed awhile back and no longer exists.

That's a shame because he had some really great videos/reviews/advice/playing on there.

He did have some excellent videos, I loved his series on DIY repairs with tools you can buy at Harbor Freight. So many repair guides on YouTube assume a $500 investment in StewMac tools that ain't happening for me!

I am fairly sure he had a bit of a breakdown. I saw one of his videos making fun of other guitar channel owners, then a few days later his channel was gone. Not a trace anywhere.

I wish I knew how to get in touch with him, I really enjoyed his videos and perspective on guitars.

Archived