Gibson Brands Forums

NGD YESSS !!!

SteveT2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as I get the plumber out of here a get nice hot shower for a change I'll fire up the Blackstar

[thumbup] I had spotted it lurking in the background waiting for the things to come! [biggrin] For a moment I already considered adding a joke on it while typing my previous post...

:)

Very Nice

and for once we're not looking at a messy room or an unmade bed as well.

so +3 for you ..

The messy room and unmade bed are closer than you think. There will be a guitar room in a few weeks. Still have some rearranging to do

[thumbup] I had spotted it lurking in the background waiting for the things to come! [biggrin] For a moment I already considered adding a joke on it while typing my previous post...

:)

I moved in on Saturday. This is the first time I could take more than a 4 minute shower. Which is nice since its been in the 20-30 degree range since Tuesday

I moved in on Saturday. This is the first time I could take more than a 4 minute shower. Which is nice since its been in the 20-30 degree range since Tuesday

It's frosty here, too. One week ago the winter finally arrived.

Beautiful! Congrats and HNGD!

Thank you. This one means more to me than normal. Along with the down payment for my condo this is the last thing my parents got for me. They passed about a year and a half ago, we settled the estate awhile ago but it took time to find the right place

Archived