Gibson Brands Forums

Limited Run

355Pulse

Can anyone tell me what Gibson actually mean by "Limited Run" in the sense of how many guitars that actually equates to?

I have a limited run ES 355 Memphis and am curious as to how many of those beauties are out there. I did email Gibson direct but received no response.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What IS a ES-335 "Custom?" [unsure] If one were to go by Les Paul model/spec's, a 335 "Custom" would be an ES-355! [flapper]

CB

[rolleyes] I guess it's about a Custom Shop ES-335. There also are Custom Shop Les Paul Standards... [biggrin]

Well, "Custom Shop" and "Custom" (model) are 2 different things. At least, they USED to be.

These days, who knows?! LOL [biggrin]

CB

That's what I intended to point out, too, but as you mentioned, nowadays... ;)

I knew that, Cap. [biggrin] My initial post, was more for fun, than a serious question.

CB

Well, I just felt the need to reply. Your idea of calling an imaginary ES-335 Custom ES-355 seemed absolutely brilliant to me! [biggrin][thumbup]

Well, I just felt the need to reply. Your idea of calling an imaginary ES-335 Custom ES-355 seemed absolutely brilliant to me! [biggrin][thumbup]

Well, when one thinks of how the LP's or SG's are classified, and their various spec differences, it seemed "logical."

At least to Me! LOL [biggrin]

CB

Archived