Gibson Brands Forums

Trivium Tonight

Californiaman

Yeah... Trivium tonight!!!

So back in December we went on line to order our Gary Clark Jr. Tickets and I saw Trivium would be playing a Free Radio Show tonight here in Boise.

All I had to do was select the Get Tickets button and just like that I've got free tickets to see Trivium.

Looking forward to some good music and great harmonies tonight. I like 'em and that's all that matters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm-xlwkQ_qc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcIlZ3luYHc

Great show by the boys from Trivium.

I got some great photographs and went to the meet and greet after the show.

I had acquired the set list after the show and had the guys sign it for me. Then I pulled out a baseball to have each one of them sign.

It was great.

"Wow... I've never signed a baseball before!" It was pretty cool because they all said pretty much the same thing.

Anyway, I'll post some pics tomorrow.

I kind of think...I am too old for this type of 'entertainment' just guessing...from my initial "gut" instict.

Give me 'some' credit...at least I dared to watch/listen...!?

At first, I thought the same thing, but it's not that your too old, it's that you have experience. I didn't hear anything new here. I was expecting something ground breaking, but it reminds me of all the Glam Rock bands of the 80's...same sounds, different hair.

BTW, I like both songs, but they were not different enough for me to want to listen to again...or buy.

That's badass that they have a showing in Boise. My other home is on 22 acres in New Mexico. I have learned to accompany lots of Mariachi bands and we have a thriving Grindcore and Hardcore scene, It's good to see guys like Trivium do Boise, hopefully they had some local bands headline.

I have Gary Clark Jr. in my venue next week. Looking forward to that. Did Trivium last summer. Not my cup of tea but good crowd and they had a good time.

I'm so looking forward to seeing Gary Clark Jr.. Hope they have a meet and greet afterward too.

I got a couple things I'd like him to sign.

It'll be a good show for the venue he's playing. Small. Intimate setting.

Archived