Gibson Brands Forums

To criticise or not to criticise?

LarryUK

This isn't a slagging post or for arguments. But, when I see videos like this I cringe. How has this girl got on and how can people rave over her? Someone compares her to Lee Ritenour!!! Yet when someone criticises it they get slated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjuJy6IhSQ

Your thoughts? I think she is terrible and shouldn't be on that stage. Who puts her there?

This isn't a slagging post or for arguments. But, when I see videos like this I cringe. How has this girl got on and how can people rave over her? Someone compares her to Lee Ritenour!!! Yet when someone criticises it they get slated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjuJy6IhSQ

Your thoughts? I think she is terrible and shouldn't be on that stage. Who puts her there?

Welcome again to the internet; where keyboard-wielding ****tards are allowed to run loose and belittle any opinion that does not coincide with their own, and can count on an army of like-minded morons to back them up. The so-called 'fans' of hers coming to her aid when she is being fairly and justifiably criticised, when IMHO; you're not a fan if you like every single thing someone does. My favourite artists are produced rubbish, and artists I do not follow have produced greatness (subjective, I know).

Someone compares her to Lee Ritenour!!!

ha! now THAT is funny... I wonder how Lee would feel about that one.

hey, she's young, she's trying and, from the looks of it she's having fun, which is really what it's all about. maybe in 10 years, you'll have a different take.

In a day when any jacka$$ can load up a vid to U-Tube with any sort of crap that one could imagine, take it for what it's worth, (which is nothing)

and move on.

Archived