Gibson Brands Forums

polar vortec

the dog

got up this morning and it was -11 degrees....I don't think it's ever been that cold around here......with the 25 mph winds it was very cold......

I remember seeing 4 or 5 below zero many time....maybe even 6 or 7 but not 11 below with the wind.....and come Tuesday it could hit 50 with some rain......

Not sure that this is the place to complain about our unseasonally cool summer?

Mid 20's © all week where's we are used to doubling that (or close) this time of year!

Actually I'm not complaining as it lovely.

Global cooling anyone?

Not sure that this is the place to complain about our unseasonally cool summer?

Mid 20's © all week where's we are used to doubling that (or close) this time of year!

Actually I'm not complaining as it lovely.

Global cooling anyone?

I'll take a cup of global cooling if you have any to spare😬

Move to where it is warm. Problem solved. I worked in South Boston last January and February. I hated every snow filled miserable day.

Last week here in Virginia we get every season in one week. It is 20 degrees here in Newport News, VA. At -11 you win.

I was in Boston last year in January too. Got down to -21° one day... Was brutal!!! Was 60° here in Valencia yesterday, I told my family I'm not making any more winter visits....

yep, we're getting too Central Massachusetts this weekend, the temps dropped to -15, without factoring in the Windchill which dropped it to -37....

Tuesday it will be in the 50s with rain.

up till now, we've had a very mild winter, nothing like last year.

Archived