Gibson Brands Forums

Weird town names

Mr. Gibson

Dildo

For real?! I laughed so much I nearly spat out the drink I was drinking! The only thing funnier would be if there were big dildo and little dildo within the dildo town!

...and to the OP you should have posted this in the Gibson Lounge. I'm sure there are many more funny replies you would get there.

For real?! I laughed so much I nearly spat out the drink I was drinking! The only thing funnier would be if there were big dildo and little dildo within the dildo town!

...and to the OP you should have posted this in the Gibson Lounge. I'm sure there are many more funny replies you would get there.

Ya I know.i do that a lot. I'll put the question over there.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a story from the early 1900's about a school teacher from back east coming west to teach school in SE Arizona.

The closest rail service was Lordsburg, NM, and she mentioned having lunch there with a waiter named Jesus, and her driver that picked her up was Angel!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a town in upstate Connecticut called, "Moodus". I always thought that was a really weird name.

The area around there is fairly rural, and so the image of cows in a field going, "Mooooooo-dus!" always came to mind when I heard it.

[laugh]

• 1 month later...

Archived