Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Fathers Day, and stuffed. Our son invited us over for Father's Day lunch. They bought Famous Daves feast for 2, actually feast for 4 with the extra stuff they ordered and a carrot cake, watermelon. Then we went to the wife's parents house for dinner and had La Casa pizza and mostaccioli. Then to my moms house for her 87th Birthday celebration. We both declined for more cake as her mom's house had cake also.

1498332543[/url]' post='1864185']

Had Mexican food for lunch and I still can taste it

4H

Ha ha, been there done that.msp_flapper.gif Also had a bad case of heart burn too! msp_thumbdn.gif Nothing today till the evening. Just too darn busy with babysitting the grandkids. Dinner I finally had a hamburger with BBQue beans.

The kids gave me a gift card for Famous Daves on Father's Day so Deb and I used part of it today and had a Feast for Two. Basically Ribs, Chicken, Brisket, Fries, Corn, Beans, Cole Slaw, Corn Bread and Cinnamon Apples. Left overs at dinner.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned~

Brekky this morning was a pan toasted (lots of butter) cheese & ham sandwich (lots of cheese & lots of ham) smothered in baked beans.

It was bloody beautiful but oh so naughty!!

Sorry but my beans are out of focus~

IMG_1512%202_zps07kckg4n.jpg